Anyone with information about a robbery at a Chevron gas station in Duluth on Feb. 8 is asked to contact the Gwinnett County Police Department. Crime Stoppers tipsters can receive a cash reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment in this case.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Waffle House sold out of its waffle mix online in just four hours
- Rail workers discover a 14th century cave while making repairs in England
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total eclipses 10,000
- Linda Tripp, whose tapes were pivotal in Clinton impeachment scandal, dies
- Divers find body of Robert F. Kennedy's 8-year-old great-grandson
- Gov. Brian Kemp will issue shelter in place order, closing schools for the remainder of academic year
- Gwinnett has now had 400 COVID-19 cases and eight deaths
- State’s first nurse to die of COVID-19 worked at Piedmont Henry, employees say
- Atlanta-area entrepreneurs donate masks to Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office
- Anonymous donor gives face masks to Lawrenceville police
- Gwinnett police investigating apparent fatal shooting of North Carolina man in Norcross area
- Gwinnett small businesses trying to survive as COVID-19 outbreak hits bottom line
- Georgia shelter-in-place starts 6 p.m. Friday; exempts grocery stores, food pick-up, deliveries
- Georgia has received 65 reports of COVID-19 deaths since noon
- Sheriff's Office arrests man accused of shooting ex-girlfriend in Snellville after dropping off diapers