As featured on
Taylor Heinicke passed for one score and Antonio Gibson ran for two touchdowns as the Washington Football Team upset the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers 29-19 Sunday in a rematch of last season's NFC wild-card game.
- Start your week smart: Indonesia, Omicron, Hall of Fame, Mark Cuban, Joel Osteen
- A North Carolina man accidentally bought 2 identical lottery tickets -- and won 2 jackpots
- 101-year-old Pearl Harbor survivor will attend the 80th memorial service thanks to his daughter and dozens of kind strangers
- School district releases details of key events leading up to Michigan shooting
- RANDY REDNER: With local challenges accelerated, the Gwinnett community needs help 'more than ever'
- Gwinnett police working to determine what happened during fatal Interstate 85 accident that resulted in toddler's death
- Murder warrants: Amari Hall, 8, sustained 'battered child syndrome,' body was put in a trash bag
- Gwinnett police announce several arrests, traffic citations from heavy patrol detail
- Gwinnett's Rowen project is making Dacula a target for developers
- Snellville man arrested for practicing dentistry without a license; accused of disfiguring patients
- More than 600 Gwinnett players are on 2021 college football rosters — see which schools produce the most talent
- Gwinnett Commissioner Kirkland Carden pushing $15/hour minimum wage for library workers; wants residents to demand it at public hearing
- Gwinnett police first agency in Georgia to obtain rare accreditation status from CALEA
- Lawrenceville's Illuminate Festival of Lights offers a positive view of Asian culture
- Gwinnett police ID suspect accused of killing man found in a vehicle; issue 'Be On the Lookout' warning
- PHOTOS: A look at the new Uncle Jack's Tavern in Lawrenceville
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Nov. 28, 2021
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Nov. 29
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Nov. 22-28
- GET OUT THERE: 10 things to do this weekend in Gwinnett County (Tree Lighting Edition) — Dec. 3-5
- Counties with highest COVID-19 infection rates in Georgia
- ON THE MARKET: This Suwanee area estate features beautiful pool, golf course views
- PHOTOS: Barrow County Animal Control Adoptable Pets of the Week — Nov. 29
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett grads in college football's conference championship games
Find a local business
POLL: Are you concerned about the omicron variant of the coronavirus, recently detected in South Africa?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.