J. Todd Henderson, 51, of Gwinnett County, Georgia, passed away suddenly at home on June 14, 2020. He is survived by his son Jarrod Henderson (mother Bobbie Ann); his mother Cheryl Henderson; his father Jim Henderson (wife Donna), and his sister Dana Horne (husband Wayne and daughter Kristin) as well as a host of other loving family and friends. An honors graduate of Twin Lakes High School, Todd grew up in Loxahatchee and Palm Beach Gardens, FL, where he obtained the rank of Eagle Scout and was elected a Vigil Member of the Order of the Arrow. He loved the outdoors and frequently camped, canoed and hiked with the Boy Scouts and with his family. Todd later graduated with a B.S. and M.S. in Agricultural Operations Management from the University of Florida where he was a member of the service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega. Todd was a friend to all and was passionate about helping others. Due to pandemic concerns and regulations, there will be memorial service by invitation at Snellville United Methodist Church on June 27, 2020 at 2:00 pm. The family asks that anyone who would like to offer condolences or share fond memories, please do so by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org. In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to Jarrod's GoFundMe https://gf.me/u/yak98q
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Black and Latino communities face another public health crisis amid the pandemic -- gun violence
- Give teachers 'medical grade PPE' to get schools reopened and students back in class, pediatrician urges
- 5 things to know for July 15: Coronavirus, CDC, election, Taliban, Weinstein
- St. Louis prosecutor investigating couple who brandished guns at protesters says governor and Trump are targeting her
- He's been working with police to prevent crime for years. His grandson was killed in crossfire this month
- Congressional candidate Brooke Siskin arrested in Gwinnett on contempt charge for failing to surrender guns
- COVID-19 numbers show alarming jumps in Georgia
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reissues stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar
- There have been 1,330 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Gwinnett County over the last six days
- Gwinnett Clerk of Courts temporarily closing main office after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Gwinnett's COVID-19 case total jumped nearly 22% in eight days
- Krispy Kreme opening new Snellville location next week
- Amazon leases space for 'last mile' delivery station in Buford
- Rapid rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations worries Georgia health care leaders
- Calls to remove Confederate marker in Lawrenceville coming from Republicans, Democrats — and head of Gwinnett's historical preservation board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ON THE MARKET: This $1.6 million home in Suwanee features a 'walkout pool oasis'
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 13
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: July 6-12
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 12, 2020
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- PHOTOS: Lilburn high school students use Internet to reach communities in need of face masks
- PHOTOS: 'End the Confederacy' Protest Rally at Gwinnett County Historic Courthouse
- PHOTOS: Peachtree Ridge Lions Summer Football