Northeast Georgia Medical Center nurse Stephanie McDonald talks about why she became a nurse, and why she likes her profession.
As featured on
The work of nurses at Eastside Medical Center, Northeast Georgia Medical Center and Northside Hospital's various campuses in Gwinnett will be in the spotlight during National Nurses Week, which begins Wednesday and continues through May 12.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two young children die in fatal car crash after taking grandparents' car out for a ride
- A 19-year-old called out New York Democrats accepting police campaign donations. To his surprise, many have listened
- A dinosaur's last meal: A 110 million-year-old dinosaur's stomach contents are revealed
- Two lefties make a right, if you're a rare garden snail
- Mother of George Floyd's daughter says she wants justice for him
Find a local business
- Four arrested, two police cars damaged during protests at Sugarloaf Mills over death of George Floyd
- Former Collins Hill football player, wrestler Jaquan Reece, 19, murdered in Knoxville
- Lawrenceville will 'probably' have a curfew on Monday after second day of protests in or near Gwinnett's county seat
- Lawrenceville sets 9 p.m. curfew beginning tonight following day of protests
- Body cam video released from arrests during protest at Sugarloaf Mills
- Lawrenceville Mayor David Still, anticipating protests, warns against violence
- JENKINS: Now we know who the real fascists are
- Drive-thru farmers market gives Gwinnett residents chance to buy Georgia Grown products
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center is first health system in Georgia to hold Emergency Cardiac Care Center designation
- Gwinnett Sheriff's Office releases video of Sheriff Butch Conway talking, walking with protesters