Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of recent health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
Get recipes, food news, and Gwinnett County restaurant updates delivered to your email inbox every week.
Sign up here for Gwinnett Eats.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- John Majors, famed college football coach, dies at 85
- A group of eighth graders had to cancel their end-of-year trip. Instead they used the trip fund to help a group in need
- A Florida police officer pushed a kneeling protester to the ground. Then his black colleague stepped in
- Drew Brees says he will never agree with disrespecting the flag, when asked about kneeling protests against police brutality
- 'I thought I might be killed' -- college student recalls traumatic encounter with Atlanta police
- Four arrested, two police cars damaged during protests at Sugarloaf Mills over death of George Floyd
- Former Collins Hill football player, wrestler Jaquan Reece, 19, murdered in Knoxville
- Lawrenceville will 'probably' have a curfew on Monday after second day of protests in or near Gwinnett's county seat
- Lawrenceville sets 9 p.m. curfew beginning tonight following day of protests
- Body cam video released from arrests during protest at Sugarloaf Mills
- Lawrenceville Mayor David Still, anticipating protests, warns against violence
- JENKINS: Now we know who the real fascists are
- Gwinnett Sheriff's Office releases video of Sheriff Butch Conway talking, walking with protesters
- 'Whatever is necessary': Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp warns keep protests peaceful or face force
- Peaceful protest in downtown Lawrenceville Monday night following death of George Floyd ends in prayer
Find a local business
Poll: Which platform do you prefer to use when attending video conference meetings or group video chats?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.