Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of recent health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
Get recipes, food news, and Gwinnett County restaurant updates delivered to your email inbox every week.
Sign up here for Gwinnett Eats.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Keybo Taylor defeats Curtis Clemons in Democratic runoff for sheriff
- Judge Kathryn Schrader defeated in nonpartisan Superior Court race
- Nikki Merritt wins Democratic Party nomination for state Senate District 9
- Tiffany Porter wins Democratic runoff for tax commissioner
- Why people are split on using 'Latinx'
- Parents report log-in failures, other issues during 'tech check' for Gwinnett schools' digital learning system
- Gainesville teen arrested for shooting at business on Satellite Boulevard in Suwanee area
- History professor who has accurately predicted every election since 1984 says Trump will lose
- Gwinnett County runoff election set for Tuesday
- Barrow County Schools will now only offer virtual learning after 90 staff members are forced to quarantine
- Georgia reaches 200,000 COVID-19 case mark; county hot spots remain
- Police investigating fatal accident on Buford Drive
- Gwinnett crosses 20,000 COVID-19 cases threshold
- Buford City Schools getting ready to welcome students back to class
- Family of teen murdered in Suwanee adding $8,000 to reward for information
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- Aug. 10
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of Aug. 3
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Aug. 3-9
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Aug. 9, 2020
- ON THE MARKET: This $3.995 million Duluth home boasts 22,000 square feet, a lake view and 12 — yes, 12 — bathrooms
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- Aug. 3
- PHOTOS: Brookwood at Mill Creek Softball
- PHOTOS: Buford City Schools preparing to welcome kids back
- 100 YEARS AGO: Historical photos from the Women's Suffrage Movement
Find a local business
Presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden picked California Senator Kamala Harris to be his running mate on Tuesday afternoon. Do you think he made the right choice? This is not a scientific poll – results reflect only the opinions of those voting.