This five-bedroom, six-bathroom, 6,383 square-foot home in Suwanee is listed on Zillow for $1,100,000.
This Cape Cod-styoe home, located near Peachtree Ridge Park, offers a wooded oasis. With more than 3 acres, it offers beautiful nature views and a creek that runs the full length of the property.
The yard boasts professional landscaping with many flowering bushes and trees galore, alongside plenty of wooded areas providing lots of privacy.
Inside there's a brand-new farmhouse kitchen with 48-inch professional range, huge picture windows and tons of storage. A formal dining room and living room, a large fireside family room with coffered ceiling, and owners’ suite with custom bath and his/her custom closets complete the first floor.
Upstairs there's a full suite with a large living room, bedroom and full bath. There are another 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths plus a library with custom bookcases with a secret storage closet behind.
The terrace level is one large room with brick walls, a full double vanity bath with a shower, storage room, and a third garage/workshop.
For pictures, see below.
- Man in custody after fatal shooting at casino in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Taliban deny claims girls will be banned from school -- but don't say when they'll be allowed in
- More than 100 part-timers at Indiana University Health left jobless for refusing Covid-19 vaccine
- Woolly mammoth resurrection project receives $15 million boost
- The UN General Assembly is about to start. Here's what to watch for
- Gwinnett County resident to compete for Miss Georgia title
- Gwinnett County Public Schools will retain full accreditation; two areas of improvement identified by review team
- 'I don't think they are going anywhere' —Joro spiders not dangerous but are here to stay
- Fire destroys Lawrenceville home, damages two others
- Gwinnett County, Georgia DOT installing smart corridor technology at intersections
- Gwinnett County Public Schools Superintendent Calvin Watts says business community's support needed in classrooms
- HEALTH: Suspicious interaction during colonoscopy should prompt report
- Gwinnett schools Superintendent Calvin Watts: It's uncertain when GCPS face mask mandate could end
- Tank vs. Tankless: Hot Water Heater Showdown
- How to start the Mediterranean diet — meal by meal
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- ON THE MARKET: This unique Lawrenceville area estate boasts 22 acres with ATV trails, four spring-fed ponds
- GET OUT THERE: 5 things to do this weekend in Gwinnett County — Sept. 17-19
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Sept. 12, 2021
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of Sept. 13
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Sept. 13
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Sept. 6-12
- PHOTOS: Barrow County Animal Control Adoptable Pets of the Week — Sept. 13
- Gwinnett Grads on 2021 NFL Football Rosters
- PHOTOS: Scenes from the Gwinnett Health Fair at Lenora Park in Snellville
Find a local business
POLL: September is International Update Your Resumé Month. When was the last time you updated your resumé?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
Sponsored by GaJobSource.com