This nine-bedroom, nine-bathroom, 15,370 square-foot home in Lawrenceville is listed on Zillow for $2,800,000.
The home itself is large — boasting more than 15,000 square feet and nine bedrooms in addition to an attached in-law suite/apartment. But the 22.42 acres makes this estate truly unique — an outdoor lover's dream.
The home, which backs up to the Alcovy River, is surrounded by four spring-fed ponds, ATV trails and abundant wildlife. It also adjoins a 1,700 acre preserve.
The estate also features:
• A 4-car garage
• RV/boat storage
• A detached guest house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• A lighted tennis court
• Batting cage,
• A heated salt water pool
For pictures, see below.
- Bitcoin's plunge is another sign of market angst
- DoorDash thinks speedy grocery delivery is the future
- Lucid Motors subpoenaed by the SEC. Shares plunge
- 5 things to know for December 6: School shooting, pandemic, Congress, China, Russia
- Volcano rescue workers dig through thick layers of hot ash in Indonesia after Mount Semeru erupts
- Gwinnett police announce several arrests, traffic citations from heavy patrol detail
- Gwinnett police working to determine what happened during fatal Interstate 85 accident that resulted in toddler's death
- Snellville man arrested for practicing dentistry without a license; accused of disfiguring patients
- Murder warrants: Amari Hall, 8, sustained 'battered child syndrome,' body was put in a trash bag
- More than 600 Gwinnett players are on 2021 college football rosters — see which schools produce the most talent
- Gwinnett Commissioner Kirkland Carden pushing $15/hour minimum wage for library workers; wants residents to demand it at public hearing
- Gwinnett police first agency in Georgia to obtain rare accreditation status from CALEA
- Lawrenceville's Illuminate Festival of Lights offers a positive view of Asian culture
- Police looking for driver who caused fatal hit-and-run accident on Winder Highway
- GoFundMe campaign launched to raise money for Gwinnett firefighter burned during arson fire
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- GET OUT THERE: 10 things to do this weekend in Gwinnett County (Tree Lighting Edition) — Dec. 3-5
- PHOTOS: A look at the new Uncle Jack's Tavern in Lawrenceville
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Nov. 29
- Counties with highest COVID-19 infection rates in Georgia
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Dec. 5, 2021
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Nov. 28, 2021
- PHOTOS: Barrow County Animal Control Adoptable Pets of the Week — Nov. 29
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett grads in college football's conference championship games
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Nov. 22-28
Find a local business
POLL: Are you concerned about the omicron variant of the coronavirus, recently detected in South Africa?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.