Editor's Note: This home sold on August 26, 2016 for $8.8 million. According to multiple reports, the home was sold to a Dwight Howard-linked LLC. Howard signed with the Atlanta Hawks in July of 2016. On June 20, 2017, he was traded to the Charlotte Hornets. Even with the trade, the 31-year-old is due to earn $23.5 million for each of the next two seasons. This home is not currently on the market.
Original March 7, 2016 "On the Market Feature"
This gated custom estate at 5200 Moore Road in Suwanee sits on 14.5 acres and features magnificent interior details.
The home has a 14 car garage, separate pool house, 5 kitchens, 20 HVAC units, 3 laundry rooms, saltwater pool with outdoor fireplace, attic with custom cabinetry, elevator, service access driveway and underground tunnel that connects detached garages with main house.
The home was custom built for a reported $40 million, but the owner never moved in.
To see more homes in our 'On the Market' features, click HERE.
To view the MLS directory to find homes for sale in the area, click HERE.
- Information provide by Sotheby's International Realty
- Investigators believe Kristin Smart's body was buried and 'recently' moved, court document says
- Man charged with hate crimes after allegedly driving truck toward Black children
- Was justice served in the Derek Chauvin trial? Here's what our readers told us
- LeVar Burton lands guest host gig on 'Jeopardy!' after more than 246,000 fans sign online petition
- People of color are three times as likely to live in most polluted places, new report says
- Scottie Pippen announces death of son Antron, former basketball standout at Collins Hill
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp condemns Home Depot boycott over new voting law
- GCPS: About 4,000 students have opted to continue digital learning this fall
- New principals announced for Burnette, Chattahoochee elementary schools
- Shiloh Middle School Principal Tereka Williams promoted to GCPS Continuous Quality Improvement chief
- GBI investigating inmate death from medical emergency that occurred at Gwinnett County jail Friday morning
- Gwinnett Tax Commissioner Tiffany Porter highlights changes in her office
- Gwinnett distributes $12.2 million in grants to support COVID-19 relief assistance
- Man kills 11-year-old daughter, then takes his own life at Bethesda Park, Gwinnett police say
- Braselton woman faces new charges after allegedly attacking officer with a pen in Hall County Jail
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — April 19
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of April 12
- Most expensive homes for sale in Atlanta
- ON THE MARKET: Suwanee estate boasts magnificent backyard, wine cellar and movie theater
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for April 18, 2021
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from April 12-18
- PHOTOS: Barrow County Animal Control Adoptable Pets of the Week — April 19
- PHOTOS: Lawrenceville's Roadsters and Rescues Car Show
- Counties with the highest COVID-19 death rate in Georgia
Find a local business
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.