Editor's Note: This home sold on August 26, 2016 for $8.8 million. According to multiple reports, the home was sold to a Dwight Howard-linked LLC. Howard signed with the Atlanta Hawks in July of 2016. On June 20, 2017, he was traded to the Charlotte Hornets. Even with the trade, the 31-year-old is due to earn $23.5 million for each of the next two seasons. This home is not currently on the market.
Original March 7, 2016 "On the Market Feature"
This gated custom estate at 5200 Moore Road in Suwanee sits on 14.5 acres and features magnificent interior details.
The home has a 14 car garage, separate pool house, 5 kitchens, 20 HVAC units, 3 laundry rooms, saltwater pool with outdoor fireplace, attic with custom cabinetry, elevator, service access driveway and underground tunnel that connects detached garages with main house.
The home was custom built for a reported $40 million, but the owner never moved in.
To see more homes in our 'On the Market' features, click HERE.
To view the MLS directory to find homes for sale in the area, click HERE.
- Information provide by Sotheby's International Realty
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- MLB cancels its 2020 All-Star game
- Nope, every dog year isn't equal to 7 human years, researchers now say
- Arizona health department demands 3 defiant gyms close their doors or face legal action
- Legalized gambling fails to reach finish line again in Georgia General Assembly
- Turkey convicts human rights activists on terror charges
- Gov. Brian Kemp visits testing site in Lilburn, addresses increases in COVID-19 cases
- Four people, tied to four Gwinnett school athletic programs, have test positive for COVID-19
- Gwinnett surpasses 8,000 COVID-19 cases
- 27-year Marine veteran from Dacula gets 'Military Makeover' after tours in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus in Georgia
- Gwinnett road closures for June 27 to July 3
- JENKINS: Time to pull the plug on big-time college sports
- Gwinnett County Public Schools not planning to cut or furlough staff because of state funding reductions
- Ed Henry fired from Fox News over sexual misconduct allegation
- Gwinnett Solicitor General Brian Whiteside asks for removal of confederate monument in Lawrenceville, says it's been a target of vandals
- ON THE MARKET: Former Atlanta Braves catcher Brian McCann is selling this 92-acre property in Greensboro. Take a look inside with these photos
- Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- June 29
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from June 22-28
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for June 28, 2020
- ON THE MARKET: 'Stunning pool' highlights this $1,099,800 Braselton home in Chateau Elan
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — June 22
- PHOTOS: After 107 years, Confederate monument in Conyers is taken down
- PHOTOS: Second Georgia Grown To Go event in Gwinnett draws hundreds more
- Photos: 27-year Marine veteran from Dacula gets 'Military Makeover'
Find a local business
This poll is for entertainment purposes only. It is not a scientific poll.