I'm a Crawford Long baby who grew up in Marietta and eventually wandered to the University of Southern Mississippi for college. Earned a BA in journalism (double minor in political science and history). Previously worked in Florida and Clayton County.
As featured on
Face masks are going to be required again in Gwinnett County schools after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued new guidance on Tuesday that said people should wear face masks, even if they are fully vaccinated, because of the Delta variant of COVID-19.
- Lawrenceville to host Harvest Fest — featuring country act Runaway Jane — Nov. 6
- Rev. Jesse Jackson expected to be discharged from rehab facility today
- The pandemic has hit the restaurant business hard. That's creating an opportunity for some immigrant women in Denver
- They took a stand against Amazon for their drivers. They say it cost them their businesses
- Ten current and former Black women officers sue DC police claiming racial and sexual discrimination
- 'I don't think they are going anywhere' —Joro spiders not dangerous but are here to stay
- Gwinnett County resident to compete for Miss Georgia title
- Body found in Lake Lanier last week identified as Gwinnett County man
- How to start the Mediterranean diet — meal by meal
- Man found dead in Snellville area home, Gwinnett police say
- Gwinnett police arrest Lawrenceville man in death of woman who was shot to death in her home
- Gwinnett police searching for suspect in triple shooting that killed one at a Norcross karaoke bar
- TRENT LIND: Piedmont Eastside Hospital patients with COVID-19 are overwhelmingly unvaccinated
- This is the city hit hardest by extreme poverty in Georgia
- Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger signs citizen-only voting petition; ACLU says it’s ‘irresponsible’
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- GET OUT THERE: 5 things to do this weekend in Gwinnett County — Sept. 17-19
- ON THE MARKET: Pool, wooded backyard with koi pond highlight this Suwanee estate
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Sept. 19, 2021
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of Sept. 13
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Sept. 13-19
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Sept. 20
- PHOTOS: Brookwood High School Homecoming Parade
- Oldest national parks in America
- PHOTOS: Scenes from Uptown Funk — Tribute to Bruno Mars in Lawrenceville
Find a local business
POLL: With just 2 weeks remaining in regular season play, how long will it take the Atlanta Braves to clinch the NL East?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.