This six-bedroom, five-bathroom, 5,300 square-foot home in Buford is listed on Zillow for $990,000.
This home, located off Thompson Mill Rd. in the Mill Creek High district, features gated entry and is set on 1.6 acres.
A great patio and private back yard are great for entertaining, and the upstairs area features a spacious loft gaming area along with a private suite, two additional rooms and the laundry room.
Other highlights include:
• Hardwoods floors on the main level
• Luxury master suite on main
• Gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, double oven and commercial gas Viking cooktop
• Great room with fireplace and wrap around living space
• Full bath and unique media room on main level
For photos, see below.
- From Staff Reports
This six-bedroom, eight-bathroom, 10,218 square-foot home in Suwanee is listed on Zillow for $2,300,000.
- From Staff Reports
Mega-star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has listed his estate in Powder Springs for $7.5 million.
- A dramatic rescue saves more than 30 crewmembers from a sinking ship off Nova Scotia
- The latest on the coronavirus pandemic and vaccines
- With the clock ticking, Georgia lawmakers want the state to end daylight saving time
- South Korea's first transgender soldier found dead
- Chicago priest Michael Pfleger faces third allegation of sex abuse
- Gwinnett Solicitor General Brian Whiteside pledges to sue state if omnibus House election reform bill become law
- Pancake puffs make a sweet treat at any time of the day
- Gwinnett County Public Schools employees to begin getting COVID-19 vaccinations next week
- SPLC criticizes GCPS' minority student discipline practices after court overturns expulsion for off-campus incident
- Gwinnett police looking for man accused of stealing more than $60,000 from car at The Forum in Peachtree Corners
- Police: Johns Creek man had more than 20,000 images of suspected child pornography
- Gwinnett police arrest 70-year-old suspect accused of killing man in parking lot off Riverside Parkway
- Georgia school teachers to be eligible for COVID-19 vaccine starting March 8
- Under new leadership, Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office ready to combat human trafficking, gang violence
- After a COVID-19-related delay, Gwinnett's first Black sheriff gets to hold swearing in ceremony
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — March 1
- Species that went extinct in 2020
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Feb. 28
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Feb.22-28
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of Feb. 22
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- ON THE MARKET: This view (and much more) for $1.89 million in Suwanee
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Feb. 22
- PHOTOS: Fire damages Backstreet Eatery Bar and Grill in downtown Duluth
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Sheriff Keybo Taylor's swearing in ceremony
Find a local business
President Biden has been in office for over a month now. How do you think he has been handling his job so far? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.