This six-bedroom, eight-bathroom, 10,218 square-foot home in Suwanee is listed on Zillow for $2,300,000.
This home, which has a six-car garage and a motor court, is perfect for car enthusiasts. Located on one acre on a peaceful cul-de-sac, it features an owner’s suite with a 14-foot ceiling, fireplace and his and hers luxury closets that lead into a lavish spa-like bathroom with marble floors.
Other highlights include:
• Chef’s kitchen witth generous counter space and a walk-in pantry that opens to the keeping room
• Arched french doors and 14-foot ceilings in the fireside library.
• Upstairs features four suites with private baths and a bonus loft.
• Terrace level has a second kitchen, bar, media room, gym, and billiards room
Private backyard with room for a pool.
For photos, see below.
Mega-star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has listed his estate in Powder Springs for $7.5 million.
This six-bedroom, seven-bathroom, 7,350 square-foot home in Johns Creek is listed on Zillow for $1,320,000.
This six-bedroom, eight-bathroom, 7,101 square-foot home in Suwanee is listed on Zillow for $1,799,900.
As featured on
- Tennessee task force recovers 150 missing children
- Superintendent J. Alvin Wilbanks' contract discussed behind closed doors, but Gwinnett County school board takes no action
- Chairwoman Nicole Love Hendrickson says high 'Gwinnett Standard' must be maintained during COVID-19 pandemic, afterward
- At a vaccination site in Miami, some wonder whether to choose newly approved Johnson & Johnson vaccine or Pfizer one
- Gwinnett commissioners give final OK for bonds to buy Gwinnett Place Mall
- Gwinnett Solicitor General Brian Whiteside pledges to sue state if omnibus House election reform bill become law
- Pancake puffs make a sweet treat at any time of the day
- Gwinnett County Public Schools employees to begin getting COVID-19 vaccinations next week
- Gwinnett police looking for man accused of stealing more than $60,000 from car at The Forum in Peachtree Corners
- SPLC criticizes GCPS' minority student discipline practices after court overturns expulsion for off-campus incident
- Gwinnett police arrest 70-year-old suspect accused of killing man in parking lot off Riverside Parkway
- Georgia school teachers to be eligible for COVID-19 vaccine starting March 8
- Police: Johns Creek man had more than 20,000 images of suspected child pornography
- After a COVID-19-related delay, Gwinnett's first Black sheriff gets to hold swearing in ceremony
- Under new leadership, Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office ready to combat human trafficking, gang violence
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — March 1
- Species that went extinct in 2020
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Feb. 28
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of Feb. 22
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Feb.22-28
- ON THE MARKET: This view (and much more) for $1.89 million in Suwanee
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Feb. 22
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
- PHOTOS: Fire damages Backstreet Eatery Bar and Grill in downtown Duluth
Find a local business
President Biden has been in office for over a month now. How do you think he has been handling his job so far? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.