When We All Vote and MTV’s +1thevote campaign launched the 2020 Prom Challenge to celebrate and recognize 20 high schools across the country integrating voter registration into their schools in the most creative and impactful ways. The Prom-athon will shine a light on the 20 winning high schools and students. Learn more at prom.mtv.com.
As featured on
MTV and When We All Vote recently announced Meadowcreek is one of 20 schools from around the country that won the 2020 Prom Challenge by registering the highest number of their voting-age peers to vote.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Philippines says it won't end US military access agreement amid South China Sea tensions
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national security fears
- Video shows police pepper-spraying a protester. All he seemed to be doing was yelling
- Facebook shuts down far-right group planning to bring weapons to protests
- Coronavirus pandemic: Updates from around the world
Find a local business
- Four arrested, two police cars damaged during protests at Sugarloaf Mills over death of George Floyd
- Former Collins Hill football player, wrestler Jaquan Reece, 19, murdered in Knoxville
- Lawrenceville will 'probably' have a curfew on Monday after second day of protests in or near Gwinnett's county seat
- Lawrenceville sets 9 p.m. curfew beginning tonight following day of protests
- Body cam video released from arrests during protest at Sugarloaf Mills
- Lawrenceville Mayor David Still, anticipating protests, warns against violence
- JENKINS: Now we know who the real fascists are
- Gwinnett Sheriff's Office releases video of Sheriff Butch Conway talking, walking with protesters
- Man killed in officer-related shooting in Snellville
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center is first health system in Georgia to hold Emergency Cardiac Care Center designation