As protestors marched back to Hamilton Mill Parkway from Duncan Creek Park, a counter protestor, who has not yet been identified, started marching on the other side of the street wearing a ski mask and goggles, vest, shield and holding a Donald Trump 2020 flag. He was arrested after he began swinging his flag pole at the protestors.
Chamian is a reporter with a bachelor of science in journalism from Appalachian State University and a graduate of Gwinnett County Public Schools. She previously covered politics and education in North Georgia.
As featured on
A protest against police brutality in Dacula on Thursday drew a crowd of about 500 people of all ages and races and remained largely peaceful.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A 33-year-old tech CEO was found dismembered in a New York apartment, law enforcement source says
- Walmart will start requiring all customers to wear masks
- The world's methane emissions are at a record high, and burping cows are driving the rise
- Have subscription fatigue? The head of NBC's new streaming service thinks he has the answer
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams among 87 arrested at Breonna Taylor protest
- Congressional candidate Brooke Siskin arrested in Gwinnett on contempt charge for failing to surrender guns
- COVID-19 numbers show alarming jumps in Georgia
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reissues stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar
- There have been 1,330 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Gwinnett County over the last six days
- Gwinnett Clerk of Courts temporarily closing main office after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Gwinnett's COVID-19 case total jumped nearly 22% in eight days
- Krispy Kreme opening new Snellville location next week
- Amazon leases space for 'last mile' delivery station in Buford
- Rapid rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations worries Georgia health care leaders
- Calls to remove Confederate marker in Lawrenceville coming from Republicans, Democrats — and head of Gwinnett's historical preservation board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ON THE MARKET: This $1.6 million home in Suwanee features a 'walkout pool oasis'
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 13
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: July 6-12
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 12, 2020
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- PHOTOS: Lilburn high school students use Internet to reach communities in need of face masks
- PHOTOS: 'End the Confederacy' Protest Rally at Gwinnett County Historic Courthouse
- PHOTOS: Auburn alum Brad Lester training Alabama star Najee Harris in Gwinnett