Gwinnett County, the Gwinnett Stripers and the Georgia Department of Agriculture teamed up again June 25 to host another Georgia Grown To Go market in the county. Thee vent took place at Coolray Field, located at 2500 Buford Drive in Lawrenceville. State and local officials previously teamed up to host a market in May.
Chamian is a reporter with a bachelor of science in journalism from Appalachian State University and a graduate of Gwinnett County Public Schools. She previously covered politics and education in North Georgia.
As featured on
For the second time since May, the Georgia Grown To Go Farmers Market at Coolray Field gave the community an opportunity to pick up fresh produce like watermelon and cantaloupe, while supporting Georgia Farmers impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Black birdwatcher Christian Cooper says prosecuting Amy Cooper 'lets white people off the hook'
- Colorado man survives bear attack in his kitchen
- Shaq helped a stranded Florida driver and then fist-bumped the cops who arrived to help
- Gwinnett County to host fourth semi-annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day July 18
- New Hampshire Gov. Sununu says masks won't be required when students return in the fall
- Congressional candidate Brooke Siskin arrested in Gwinnett on contempt charge for failing to surrender guns
- COVID-19 numbers show alarming jumps in Georgia
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reissues stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar
- There have been 1,330 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Gwinnett County over the last six days
- Gwinnett Clerk of Courts temporarily closing main office after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Gwinnett's COVID-19 case total jumped nearly 22% in eight days
- Krispy Kreme opening new Snellville location next week
- Amazon leases space for 'last mile' delivery station in Buford
- Gov. Brian Kemp faces decision on Georgia's COVID-19 restrictions
- Rapid rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations worries Georgia health care leaders
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ON THE MARKET: This $1.6 million home in Suwanee features a 'walkout pool oasis'
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 13
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: July 6-12
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 12, 2020
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- PHOTOS: Lilburn high school students use Internet to reach communities in need of face masks
- PHOTOS: 'End the Confederacy' Protest Rally at Gwinnett County Historic Courthouse
- PHOTOS: Auburn alum Brad Lester training Alabama star Najee Harris in Gwinnett