The 2020 Paint Gwinnett Pink 5K event, held virtually Oct. 25, raised more than $500,000 to be used for breast cancer programs at Northside Hospital Gwinnett and Northside Hospital Duluth, hospital officials said.
Hospital officials said that success was made possible in large part from a generous donation from Lawrenceville residents and longtime hospital philanthropists Clyde and Sandra Strickland, who contributed $390,000 to Paint Gwinnett Pink.
- Here is how you can safely participate in the inauguration
- Washington state announces partnership with companies including Starbucks and Microsoft to boost vaccinations
- Good morning! It's Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
- Ohio police chief mourns an 'amazing police officer' who was killed during standoff
- Trump is handing Biden a more dangerous world. There's only so much the new president can undo
- Publix to offer COVID-19 vaccinations at Georgia pharmacies, including 13 locations in Gwinnett County
- Gwinnett paraprofessional who was hospitalized with COVID days before retirement has died
- Ed Kramer — who was tied to Gwinnett courthouse computer trespassing drama — was arrested this week
- Gwinnett County Public Schools switching to all digital learning next week
- Gwinnett elections board's new chairwoman wants limits on no-excuse absentee voting, voter roll review
- Gwinnett County's COVID-19 vaccine demand is outpacing its supply
- Gwinnett County Public Schools shifts attendance policy to allow parents only at indoor athletic events
- Former Gwinnett County planning commissioner tied to bribery scandal withdraws name from Water and Sewage Authority appointment
- Gwinnett County BOC to vote on removing Confederate monument, putting it into storage
- Man found shot dead at apartment complex near Lilburn, Gwinnett police say
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Jan. 18
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Jan. 11
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Jan. 11-17
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Jan. 17
- Great dog breeds for seniors
- ON THE MARKET: The great room in this $1.15 million Duluth area home lives up to its name
- PHOTOS: Local Daughters of the American Revolution lead wreath-laying ceremony in Lawrenceville
- PHOTOS: Security increased at the Georgia State Capitol
- 50 best gangster movies of all time
Find a local business
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.