Chamian is a reporter with a bachelor of science in journalism from Appalachian State University and a graduate of Gwinnett County Public Schools. She previously covered politics and education in North Georgia.
As featured on
Area co-ops continue to provide food for people in need in the community, especially while kids are out of school, despite having to make changes to their operations and facing food shortages.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Schenectady officer put his knee on a man's head during an arrest, police chief says. An investigation is now underway
- The US is about to reach 3 million coronavirus cases. Here's what happened in the days leading up to it
- Attorney releases video showing 16-year-old Cornelius Fredericks being restrained and given chest compressions later
- Coronavirus pandemic: Updates from around the world
- Mary Kay Letourneau, who was convicted of raping 13-year-old student she later married, has died of cancer
- Gwinnett Board of Education to discuss plans for fall semester at called meeting
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp issues statewide emergency order amid Atlanta violence
- Gwinnett planning to delay start of 2020-2021 school year by one week, in-person graduations canceled
- Gwinnett County to host fourth semi-annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day July 18
- Freddie Freeman among four Atlanta Braves who test positive for coronavirus
- COVID-19 lawsuit protections draw praise, concerns in Georgia
- U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler offers glimpse of what could be coming in COVID-19 response
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms tests positive for COVID-19
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus in Georgia
- COVID-19 cases hit record highs in Georgia
- ON THE MARKET: Former Atlanta Braves catcher Brian McCann is selling this 92-acre property in Greensboro. Take a look inside with these photos
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 5, 2020
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- ON THE MARKET: Lavish Buford estate with carriage home hits market for $1,050,000
- Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- June 29
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: June 23 — July 5
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from June 22-28
- ON THE MARKET: 'Stunning pool' highlights this $1,099,800 Braselton home in Chateau Elan