Photos of dogs and cats up for adoption at the Gwinnett County Animal Shelter for the week of Jan. 18, 2020.
Follow the shelter at facebook.com/GwinnettAnimalShelter for more information and updates. Photos came courtesy of Jennifer Mottola.
- Good morning! It's Thursday, February 25, 2021.
- Tiger Woods has a long, uncertain road ahead after California crash, emergency doctor says
- The latest on the coronavirus pandemic and vaccines
- Texas bakery gives away thousands of dollars in groceries to help those hardest hit by storms
- Two dead after undercover cops shoot at each other in Philippines drug bust
- Georgia set to distribute COVID-19 rental relief
- Al Taylor picked to be GCPS' interim associate superintendent of school improvement and operations
- GCPS telling students and staff they must quarantine after international travel as county's case numbers continue to drop
- Gwinnett Tax Commissioner Tiffany Porter announces extended tag office hours starting March 1
- Man wanted on child exploitation charges in Villa Rica arrested in Duluth
- Georgia teachers likely next in line to get COVID-19 vaccine
- GCPS asking Gwinnett Board of Education to put limits on public comment at its meetings
- GCPS: Gateway test requirements will be waived this spring
- Standard time measure clears Georgia State Senate
- GCPS: 61% of educators who work in schools interested in COVID vaccine opportunity
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Feb. 22
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of Feb. 22
- ON THE MARKET: This Buford area home offers gated entry, 1.6 acres for just under $1 million
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Feb. 21
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Feb.15-21
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- Species that went extinct in 2020
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- CELEBRITY ON THE MARKET: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Cobb County estate is for sale for $7.5 million
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
Find a local business
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.