Photos of every 2020 valedictorian and salutatorian from Gwinnett County's public and private high schools.
As featured on
Gwinnett County commissioners have not committed to putting a transit referendum on the gene…
Nearly 13,000 seniors will mark the end of their Gwinnett County Public Schools careers by the end of the week, careers that will always be remembered in the unprecedented way they ended due to the pandemic.
Wednesday marked the first-ever graduation ceremonies for Paul Duke STEM High School and McClure Health Science High School, but, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, each school had to mark the milestone with virtual ceremonies instead of traditional commencements
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Minneapolis schools cut ties with police over George Floyd's death
- Teen pleads guilty to robbery, says he watched friend stab Barnard student Tessa Majors
- Johnny Majors, famed college football coach, dies at 85
- A group of eighth graders had to cancel their end-of-year trip. Instead they used the trip fund to help a group in need
- A Florida police officer pushed a kneeling protester to the ground. Then his black colleague stepped in
- Four arrested, two police cars damaged during protests at Sugarloaf Mills over death of George Floyd
- Former Collins Hill football player, wrestler Jaquan Reece, 19, murdered in Knoxville
- Lawrenceville will 'probably' have a curfew on Monday after second day of protests in or near Gwinnett's county seat
- Lawrenceville sets 9 p.m. curfew beginning tonight following day of protests
- Body cam video released from arrests during protest at Sugarloaf Mills
- Lawrenceville Mayor David Still, anticipating protests, warns against violence
- JENKINS: Now we know who the real fascists are
- Gwinnett Sheriff's Office releases video of Sheriff Butch Conway talking, walking with protesters
- 'Whatever is necessary': Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp warns keep protests peaceful or face force
- Two Lawrenceville Walmarts closed early today because of threats of looting
Find a local business
Poll: Which platform do you prefer to use when attending video conference meetings or group video chats?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.