Jeff Foxworthy's Johns Creek estate has sold after six months on the market. The comedian's home was listed for $2,999,000.
The riverside estate, located at 365 High Bridge Chase, sits on four wooded acres on a quiet cul-de-sac in Country Club of the South, located in Johns Creek.
Foxworthy bought the land in 1997 and spent three years building the estate, where his family has lived for the past 19 years.
Some of the highlights of the estate:
• Designed by renowned LA architect Budd Holden
• Floor to ceiling windows showcase the cascading two-story waterfall & main level pool
• Chef's kitchen features handcrafted cabinets, top of the line appliances and a beautiful brick-arched butler’s pantry
• Luxurious fireside master suite offers private relaxation, including an exclusive staircase down to the office
• Spa master bath features all the amenities you could desire: breakfast bar, steam shower and His/Her closets
• In-law suite w/walkout patio and water garden
• Backyard resort with Pebble Tec pool, waterfall and cabana includes a kitchen, grill and full bath.
Peggy Connors is the listing agent. She can be reached at 404-317-6641.
- Good morning! It's Monday, May 17, 2021.
- Thousands evacuated as powerful Cyclone Tauktae threatens Indian region grappling with Covid
- Taiwan was a Covid success story. Now it's fighting its biggest outbreak
- China's space agency just gave the Communist Party a big 100th birthday gift: a rover on Mars
- The Washington Post's 'Toy Weapons' vs. Cops
- Gwinnett police announce additional arrests in murder of woman killed in Dacula
- Lawrenceville looking to end curb-side recycling; considering alternatives for residents
- Gov. Brian Kemp signs bill barring Gwinnett tax commissioner from charging cities fees to supplement salary
- Quadruple shooting leaves one dead at Buford area apartment complex
- Gov. Brian Kemp issues executive order following Colonial Pipeline shutdown
- ‘Exceptional as they come’ — Snell twins leave their mark on Buford High School
- Lawrenceville's college corridor roadway is now open
- Man, woman found dead in vehicle in driveway of Gwinnett home, police say
- Community rallying to help family of teens in ICU after boat explosion at Margaritaville on Lake Lanier
- LETTERS: Gwinnett County school board needs to listen to public input
- PHOTOS: 2021 Valedictorians and Salutatorians in Gwinnett County
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- ON THE MARKET: Unique indoor/outdoor pool, private owner's suite viewing deck make this Duluth area home stand out
- ON THE MARKET: Resort-style pool is the focus of this Duluth estate — and the treehouse isn't bad either
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for May 16, 2021
- 5 things to do this weekend — May 14-16
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — May 10
- PHOTOS: A look at Andretti Indoor Karting and Games' new Buford location
- Most popular dog breeds that don't shed
- ON THE MARKET: Rockdale County "barndominium" features barn living on 53+ acres of land
Find a local business
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.