Gwinnett County commissioners have not committed to putting a transit referendum on the general election ballot in November, but there are indications that they might do so, and after a long wait, the Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary has opened at the former game ranch site.
These are the top stories from the past week.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Georgia schools given guidelines for reopening amid COVID-19
- Pandemic, meet protest
- NASA astronauts 'capture the flag' on the space station and look ahead after historic launch
- Shooting at Grand Forks Air Force Base leaves two dead
- An agitated Trump encourages governors to use aggressive tactics on protesters
- Four arrested, two police cars damaged during protests at Sugarloaf Mills over death of George Floyd
- Former Collins Hill football player, wrestler Jaquan Reece, 19, murdered in Knoxville
- JENKINS: Now we know who the real fascists are
- Drive-thru farmers market gives Gwinnett residents chance to buy Georgia Grown products
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center is first health system in Georgia to hold Emergency Cardiac Care Center designation
- Fox that attacked kids in Dacula area tests positive for rabies
- Lawrenceville Mayor David Still, anticipating protests, warns against violence
- Man killed in officer-related shooting in Snellville
- Georgia Grown To Go Farmers Market taking place at Coolray Field Wednesday
- Details emerge on people arrested during protest at Sugarloaf Mills
Find a local business
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.