The Gwinnett Chamber honored 100 organizations and businesses at Wednesday's IMPACT Regional Business Awards luncheon at Infinite Energy Center as leading organizations in the county in driving commerce and job creation.
“These organizations’ contributions greatly enrich our entire community. It is exciting to share their success, and we are honored to recognize them,” Dan Kaufman, president & CEO of the Gwinnett Chamber, said.
Jacobs, a design firm that employs roughly 500 people in the metro-Atlanta region, won both the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Award and the 2019 Overall IMPACT Regional Business Award.
The Chamber recognized businesses in eight other sectors.
• Education Award: University of Georgia Gwinnett Campus
• Healthcare Award: Gwinnett, Newton & Rockdale County Health Departments
• Hospitality Award: City of Lawrenceville
• Information Technology: M3
• International Award: Boplan USA
• Nonprofit Award: Street Grace
• Service Industry Award: Georgia Power
• Small Business Award: Winton Machine Company