As featured on
Nearly 1,000 people attended Nash's speech, where she frequently referenced the "Gwinnett Standard" and highlighted six areas that she sees as priorities for the Gwinnett community to address.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Enter by July 26th for a chance to win a Four-Pack of tickets to Take a Walk on the Wild Side at Fernbank. Contest Rules: Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. • Void where prohibited and restricted by law. • One entry per household per day. • Employees of the Southern Community Newspap…
- Mulberry Baptist Church sits on strong foundation after recession delayed its construction for 11 years
- Federal jury indicts Snellville woman for role in military equipment theft ring
- A critically endangered gorilla is about to be a mom, and she's using a doll for practice
- Amazon leases space for 'last mile' delivery station in Buford
- Atlanta's WNBA team supports Black Lives Matter after pushback from co-owner, a US senator
Find a local business
- Gwinnett Board of Education to discuss plans for fall semester at called meeting
- Gwinnett planning to delay start of 2020-2021 school year by one week, in-person graduations canceled
- There have been 1,330 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Gwinnett County over the last six days
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp issues statewide emergency order amid Atlanta violence
- Gwinnett County to host fourth semi-annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day July 18
- Rapid rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations worries Georgia health care leaders
- Krispy Kreme opening new Snellville location next week
- Gwinnett pushing 10,000 COVID-19 cases as local health officials prepare to offer more Saturday testing
- Freddie Freeman among four Atlanta Braves who test positive for coronavirus
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms tests positive for COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 5, 2020
- ON THE MARKET: Lavish Buford estate with carriage home hits market for $1,050,000
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: June 23 — July 5
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - July 7
- ON THE MARKET: Former Atlanta Braves catcher Brian McCann is selling this 92-acre property in Greensboro. Take a look inside with these photos
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from June 22-28
- PHOTOS: Peachtree Ridge Lions Summer Football