Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Enter by July 26th for a chance to win a Four-Pack of tickets to Take a Walk on the Wild Side at Fernbank. Contest Rules: Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. • Void where prohibited and restricted by law. • One entry per household per day. • Employees of the Southern Community Newspap…
- A Montana nursing home turned down free Covid-19 tests. Now, almost every resident is infected and 8 have died
- Atlanta Wendy's where Rayshard Brooks was killed has been demolished
- Toronto Blue Jays seeking exemption from Canadian officials to play home games
- Florida seniors mark four months isolated indoors -- and the virus is only getting worse
- Gwinnett pushing closer to 12,000 COVID-19 cases
Find a local business
- Congressional candidate Brooke Siskin arrested in Gwinnett on contempt charge for failing to surrender guns
- COVID-19 numbers show alarming jumps in Georgia
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reissues stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar
- There have been 1,330 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Gwinnett County over the last six days
- Gwinnett Clerk of Courts temporarily closing main office after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Gwinnett's COVID-19 case total jumped nearly 22% in eight days
- Krispy Kreme opening new Snellville location next week
- Rapid rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations worries Georgia health care leaders
- Amazon leases space for 'last mile' delivery station in Buford
- Calls to remove Confederate marker in Lawrenceville coming from Republicans, Democrats — and head of Gwinnett's historical preservation board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- ON THE MARKET: This $1.6 million home in Suwanee features a 'walkout pool oasis'
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: July 6-12
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 13
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 12, 2020
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- PHOTOS: Lilburn high school students use Internet to reach communities in need of face masks
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - July 7
- PHOTOS: 'End the Confederacy' Protest Rally at Gwinnett County Historic Courthouse