Part four of a four part series of recipes leading up to Thanksgiving Day.
This week features desserts you can try or share with friends this holiday season.
The first week featured soups. Click here to find a good soup recipe.
The second week featured side dishes. Click here for a good side dish recipe.
Last week featured non-turkey entrees. Click here for a good entree recipe.
As featured on
- THANKSGIVING PREP: 10 non-turkey entree recipes to try out this Thanksgiving
- THANKSGIVING PREP: 10 side dish recipes to try this holiday season (including stuffing)
- PHOTOS: Tips for choosing the right Thanksgiving turkey
- THANKSGIVING PREP: 7 soup recipes to try out this holiday season
- Mall of Georgia announces hours for Thanksgiving, Black Friday
- 5 ways to stay safe during the dangerous holiday driving season
- Kitten found in Pennsylvania with gunshot wound
- Public support for the Black Lives Matter movement has dropped since June, report finds
- Shots fired by barricaded gunman in suburban Atlanta, police say
- Chipotle brings back its most popular new menu item
- Why Tesla's Battery Day is a big event for investors
- Mill Creek High School says people sick with COVID-19 came to school; 71 individuals now added to quarantine list
- Gwinnett School superintendent J. Alvin Wilbanks says need for changes to address COVID-19 does not mean district can lower education standards
- Duluth Middle School, community mourning death of teacher who died after trying to save daughter from drowning
- Gwinnett County Public Schools catching up to enrollment forecasts, but still below projections
- Snellville woman killed when tree falls on her during walk with dog
- YARBROUGH: State school superintendent refuses to turn around on testing
- Gwinnett to offer record number of early voting locations for general election — and three weeks of voting at all sites
- Gwinnett police's Operation Drive Safe underway through mid-October
- Sinkhole forces closure of part of McMillan Road in Dacula
- Gwinnett school board candidates discuss use of SROs
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of Sept. 14
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- PHOTOS: Dacula at Mill Creek Football
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Sept. 20, 2020
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- Sept. 21
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- Sept. 14
- PHOTOS: Check out these renderings and site images of Jack's Tavern in Lawrenceville
- ON THE MARKET: This $2.199 million Suwanee home stuns with elegance, beautiful outdoor spaces
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Sept. 14-20
- ON THE MARKET: This $2.195 million Duluth home features outdoor kitchen, expansive balcony
Find a local business
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.