Want to learn how to sew your own face mask at home? This PDF will tell you how.
As featured on
One of Gwinnett’s most popular summertime activities is in limbo because of the coronavirus …
As testing for the COVID-19 coronavirus disease becomes more accessible in Georgia, the stat…
Georgia voters will have to wait a little longer before they can cast their ballots in the state's primaries because of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease outbreak.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Local Children of the American Revolution collect items for Village of Hope
- Leadership Gwinnett announces Class of 2021
- JENKINS: How to be right on Facebook (more often than not)
- 5 people were shot during a dispute at a Michigan apartment complex
- Daily Post wins eight first-place honors in Georgia Press Association contest, earns general excellence designation
- Gwinnett Board of Education to discuss plans for fall semester at called meeting
- COVID-19 numbers show alarming jumps in Georgia
- Gwinnett planning to delay start of 2020-2021 school year by one week, in-person graduations canceled
- There have been 1,330 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Gwinnett County over the last six days
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp issues statewide emergency order amid Atlanta violence
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reissues stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar
- Gwinnett County to host fourth semi-annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day July 18
- Krispy Kreme opening new Snellville location next week
- Rapid rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations worries Georgia health care leaders
- Gwinnett pushing 10,000 COVID-19 cases as local health officials prepare to offer more Saturday testing
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 5, 2020
- ON THE MARKET: Lavish Buford estate with carriage home hits market for $1,050,000
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: June 23 — July 5
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - July 7
- ON THE MARKET: Former Atlanta Braves catcher Brian McCann is selling this 92-acre property in Greensboro. Take a look inside with these photos
- PHOTOS: Peachtree Ridge Lions Summer Football
- PHOTOS: Lilburn high school students use Internet to reach communities in need of face masks