Want to learn how to sew your own face mask at home? This PDF will tell you how.
As featured on
One of Gwinnett’s most popular summertime activities is in limbo because of the coronavirus …
As testing for the COVID-19 coronavirus disease becomes more accessible in Georgia, the stat…
Georgia voters will have to wait a little longer before they can cast their ballots in the state's primaries because of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease outbreak.
- Mayfield candle factory will close and more than 250 workers are being laid off after Kentucky tornado
- CEO of MARTA, Atlanta transportation service, dies by suicide
- Hostage-taker at Texas synagogue calls for the release of Pakistani national from US prison, authorities say
- Collaboration key to success of Great Georgia Pollinator Census
- Pence family's bunny Marlon Bundo dies
- Snow, sleet, rain and freezing temperatures in the forecast for Gwinnett County Sunday
- Another waste hauler in Gwinnett — Waste Management — is suspending some services because of COVID
- Gwinnett County Public Schools survey shows residents prefer minimal changes to school board districts
- Man beaten and kicked by Gwinnett police officers on Sugarloaf Parkway reaches settlement with county
- Gwinnett County Public Schools: 126 schools saw more than 10% of students absent from classes today
- State officials say they have an 'all-hands-on-deck response' as Georgia prepares for winter storm
- Academy Sports+Outdoors reopening after CFP National Championship game to sell UGA merchandise
- Gwinnett deputies arrest man wanted on murder, criminal street gang charges
- GBI investigating shooting in Snellville that left one dead, another injured
- Gwinnett police investigating fatal double shooting at shopping center near Norcross
- Counties with highest COVID-19 infection rates in Georgia
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Jan. 9, 2022
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week —Jan. 10
- ON THE MARKET: Pool area, backyard highlight this Suwanee area home, located on the Chattahoochee River
- GET OUT THERE: 5 things to do this weekend in Gwinnett County —Jan. 14-16
- PHOTOS: Barrow County Animal Control Adoptable Pets of the Week — Jan. 10
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Jan. 3-9
- PHOTOS: UGA fans flock to stores immediately after title game to buy national championship gear
- PHOTOS: CFP National Championship, Georgia vs. Alabama Pre-Game Scenes
- PHOTOS: Georgia defeats Alabama for CFP National Championship
Find a local business
January is the beginning of a new year and the perfect time to start the year celebrating National Blood Donor Month.
Due to increased seasonal illnesses during the winter months and inclement weather conditions, donations of blood and platelets decline, and demand increases. The American Red Ross encourages everyone can donate to continue their donations or for those who have never donated, to make an appointment. Blood donation is safer than ever before and saves lives. Millions of people including cancer patients, organ recipients, and victims of accidents rely on blood donations from people like you and me.
To find the closest location to donate blood, go to www.redcross.org/give-blood.html
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.