This poll is solely for entertainment purposes and does not produce any scientific results.
Lake Lanier's water level reached 1,076.31 feet on Valentine's Day, the second highest water level ever recorded on the lake — and the highest level seen in more than half a century.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Colin Kaepernick starts legal defense fund for protesters arrested in Minneapolis
- Norcross led Gwinnett cities in estimated population over last decade
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts from US soil for the first time in a decade
- George Floyd killing latest in string of police actions to stoke public anger in Minnesota
- Communities band together to clean up their cities after a night of protests and unrest
Find a local business
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez endorses Islam in 7th District race
- Fox that attacked kids in Dacula area tests positive for rabies
- Farmers markets in Gwinnett get creative to thrive during COVID-19 pandemic
- Drive-thru farmers market gives Gwinnett residents chance to buy Georgia Grown products
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center is first health system in Georgia to hold Emergency Cardiac Care Center designation
- Former Georgia State football player Gerald Howse dies at 28
- Georgia Grown To Go Farmers Market taking place at Coolray Field Wednesday
- Gwinnett County Public Schools recognizes more than 400 retirees as 2019-20 school year concludes
- Ten Gwinnett students receive Gates Scholarships
- Man shot, killed in incident near Norcross, police say