Here’s a Top 10 list no one wants to be on.
Ten men — each accused of at least one murder — comprise the FBI’s current Ten Most Wanted fugitives list.
Fugitives on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list as of Nov. 1 range in age from 20 to 80. Nine of the murders were committed in the span of 2000-2016, but one involving the death of a federal agent stems from a 34-year-old crime in Mexico.
Anyone with any information on any of the fugitives is asked to contact the nearest FBI office or nearest American Embassy or Consulate. Information can be found online at fbi.gov/wanted/topten.
As featured on
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said Wednesday that Robert Lewis Henderson Jr. and Antonio DeMarty Evans both turned themselves in to the Butts County Sheriff’s Office Wednesday morning on charges stemming from the death of Nicholas Bryan.
- Police searching for man who robbed Snellville store with handgun
- Police looking for suspect in double homicide near Norcross
- Jury convicts man of shooting woman in Norcross-area hotel
- Robber who begged victim to return gun linked to six crimes
- Gwinnett police investigating homicide at apartment in unincorporated Norcross
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Enter by July 26th for a chance to win a Four-Pack of tickets to Take a Walk on the Wild Side at Fernbank. Contest Rules: Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. • Void where prohibited and restricted by law. • One entry per household per day. • Employees of the Southern Community Newspap…
- NFL's Washington Redskins will announce change of team's nickname on Monday
- Atlanta police release new images of a person of interest in fatal shooting of an 8-year-old girl
- Coronavirus pandemic: Updates from around the world
- 600,000 vote in Hong Kong opposition primary despite fears of new security law
- Calls to remove Confederate marker in Lawrenceville coming from Republicans, Democrats — and head of Gwinnett's historical preservation board
Find a local business
- Gwinnett Board of Education to discuss plans for fall semester at called meeting
- COVID-19 numbers show alarming jumps in Georgia
- There have been 1,330 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Gwinnett County over the last six days
- Gwinnett planning to delay start of 2020-2021 school year by one week, in-person graduations canceled
- Congressional candidate Brooke Siskin arrested in Gwinnett on contempt charge for failing to surrender guns
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reissues stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar
- Gwinnett County to host fourth semi-annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day July 18
- Gwinnett's COVID-19 case total jumped nearly 22% in eight days
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp issues statewide emergency order amid Atlanta violence
- Krispy Kreme opening new Snellville location next week
- WANTED IN GWINNETT: Week of July 7
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week -- July 3
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- ON THE MARKET: Lavish Buford estate with carriage home hits market for $1,050,000
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 12, 2020
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for July 5, 2020
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - July 7
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: June 23 — July 5
- PHOTOS: Lilburn high school students use Internet to reach communities in need of face masks
- PHOTOS: Peachtree Ridge Lions Summer Football