The latest coronavirus news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'Queen of Merengue' warns fans to stay home after brother-in-law's tragic coronavirus death
- Family members get into a fight when one accuses the other of hiding toilet paper
- Long-term care deaths mount in Georgia; mobile morgues in Albany
- Costa Cruises passenger sues company over alleged mishandling of coronavirus response
- Nearly 80% of hotel rooms in the US are empty, according to new data
- Gov. Brian Kemp will issue shelter in place order, closing schools for the remainder of academic year
- Gwinnett has now had 400 COVID-19 cases and eight deaths
- State’s first nurse to die of COVID-19 worked at Piedmont Henry, employees say
- Atlanta-area entrepreneurs donate masks to Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office
- Anonymous donor gives face masks to Lawrenceville police
- Gwinnett police investigating apparent fatal shooting of North Carolina man in Norcross area
- Gwinnett small businesses trying to survive as COVID-19 outbreak hits bottom line
- Georgia shelter-in-place starts 6 p.m. Friday; exempts grocery stores, food pick-up, deliveries
- Gov. Brian Kemp extends public health emergency another month for Georgia
- Georgia has received 65 reports of COVID-19 deaths since noon