Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GWINNETT COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION NO.
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF GWINNETT COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
CIVIL ACTION NO.
Kevin Lamar Ergle
Heather Danielle Ergle
To:Heather Danielle Ergle
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION
By order for service by publication dated November 16. 2020. you are hereby notified that On the 12 day of November, 2020, Kevin Lamar Ergle filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court, and serve upon plaintiffs attorney,
Kevin Lamar Ergle 3208 Aspen Circle Snellville, Georgia 30078
An answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the order for publication.
This the 19th day of NOVEMBER 2020.
WITNESS, the honorable TRACIE H CASON Judge of this Superior Court.
Deputy Clerk, Superior Court
For: Richard T. Alexander, Jr., Clerk
PO Box 880
Lawrenceville GA 30046
- California revamps Covid-19 vaccine delivery system amid criticism over slow rollout
- Gorilla at the San Diego Zoo gets monoclonal antibody therapy after being infected with Covid-19
- Gwinnett Sheriff's Office Jail Dogs program reaches milestone with 1,000th pet adoption
- Gwinnett Police looking for Atlanta man accused of calling in fake bomb threat against Smoothie King owned by ex-wife
- Biden continues push to put racial equity at the forefront
- Gwinnett Chairwoman Nicole Love Hendrickson says she signed order mandating face masks in county buildings
- Publix announces second round of COVID-19 vaccines heading to select Georgia pharmacies
- Gwinnett elections board's new chairwoman wants limits on no-excuse absentee voting, voter roll review
- Gwinnett Elections Chairwoman Alice O'Lenick faces backlash over elections comments, resists calls to resign
- Partee Elementary School assistant principal Jennifer Clowers promoted to principal
- Longtime Gwinnett resident, two-time Super Bowl champion Tony Jones dies at 54
- Gwinnett commission chairwoman Nicole Love Hendrickson says county has to address transit, workforce housing
- Publix to offer COVID-19 vaccinations at Georgia pharmacies, including 13 locations in Gwinnett County
- Gwinnett County Police: Duluth teen allegedly stole nearly $1 million from Kroger where he worked
- COVID-19 vaccine rollout in Georgia awaits more doses from Biden administration
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Jan. 25
- Weekly Gwinnett County restaurant health inspections for Jan. 24
- ON THE MARKET: This Suwanee area home features a resort-like backyard that has us ready for summer
- MUGS: 10 felony bookings in Gwinnett County Jail
- PHOTOS: Gwinnett Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets of the Week — Jan. 18
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Top Gwinnett County stories from Jan. 18-24
- Best public high schools in America
- Great dog breeds for seniors
- 25 ways America changed during the Trump administration
- Most popular small dog breeds
Find a local business
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.