Georgia Technology Authority (GTA) -- a State of Georgia Government Executive Branch Agency -- is seeking input from private sector businesses and individuals to offer new data and/or services.
Come learn more about it on February 20, 2020 at noon when representatives from the Georgia Technology Authority’s Office of Data Sales will provide an overview and explain how they can help you gain access to data at various state agencies.
About the Presenters
Ivan Sumter is Director of The Office of Data Sales and has 16+ years of experience with Georgia State Government at GTA. In addition, he worked in the private sector with Prudential Insurance and Garden State Brickface among others.
Anup Dev is Product Consultant in The Office of Data Sales and has 15+ years of experience with Georgia State Government at GTA. In addition, he has 10+ years private sector experience at various IT companies.
About the Georgia Technology AuthorityGTA provides technology leadership to the state of Georgia for sound IT enterprise management. It works as a transparent, integrated enterprise where technology decisions are made with the citizen in mind.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Artist with autism makes balloon sculptures to thank essential workers
- Video appears to show NYPD truck plowing through crowd during protest
- 2 different asteroids visited by spacecraft may have once been part of 1 larger asteroid
- Minneapolis businesses, including some that were damaged, are standing in solidarity with protesters
- Chrissy Teigen pledges to donate $200,000 to bail out protesters across the country