Peachtree Christian Health offers two monthly Caregiver Support Groups that offer support and education for those facing the challenges of caring for a loved one with dementia or other neurological disorder, autism, physical limitations and more. The groups are held the 1st Thursday of each month from 11 am until 12 pm and the 1st Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm.
Message concerning calendar events
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- China says it has a 'zero-tolerance policy' for racism, but discrimination towards Africans goes back decades
- Ahmaud Arbery killing being investigated as federal hate crime, family attorney says
- Gwinnett officials honor fallen heroes virtually at annual Memorial Day ceremony
- Fox that attacked kids in Dacula area tests positive for rabies
- Trump may be tiptoeing toward a break with Xi