Vayda Lewis was born Nov. 8 to Christina Renay Lewis of Auburn and Joshua Tate Lewis of Dacula. She weighed 4 lbs, 9 ounces and was 18 inches long.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Why New Hampshire wants help counting its bats
- Astronomers spot blue 'beast' of an explosion in the universe
- The asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs hit at 'deadliest possible' angle
- Massive saber-toothed anchovies once existed. Yes, anchovies
- Dow soars nearly 600 points on big hopes for a vaccine and the economy's reopening
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez endorses Islam in 7th District race
- Coronavirus update: Georgia surpasses 40,000 COVID-19 cases
- Five CVS drive thru locations in Gwinnett to offer COVID-19 tests
- Apple offers a faster way to unlock your iPhone while wearing a face mask
- Man who recorded Ahmaud Arbery shooting arrested on murder charge
- Farmers markets in Gwinnett get creative to thrive during COVID-19 pandemic
- Gwinnett County woman charged with felony shoplifting at Dollar General in Athens, police say
- Most Lake Lanier day parks — except Buford Dam Park — reopen this weekend
- Migos rapper Quavo celebrates graduation from Berkmar High School with new song, photo shoot
- Atlanta Regional Commission awards $310,000 in LCI grants to Lawrenceville, Suwanee