NORCROSS — Greater Atlanta Christian defeated Hart County 25-17, 25-17, 25-23 Tuesday, advancing to the Final Four of the Class AAA state volleyball playoffs. Read more
- Brookwood grad Walker Zimmerman's jersey on MLS' best-selling list
- Atlanta United's Josef Martinez has MLS' best-selling jersey of 2021
- STATE VOLLEYBALL ROUNDUP: Greater Atlanta Christian reaches Final Four
- Mill Creek's Bryson Taylor commits to New Mexico
- Wesleyan girls cross country team wins Region 5-A Private title
- North Gwinnett sweeps county runner of the week awards
- McConnell endorses Herschel Walker's Senate bid in sign of growing GOP establishment support
- Jelani Day's mother wants the answers she believes national attention got for the Petito family
- 'We live in fear:' Daughter of former Saudi official says kingdom attempted to lure her to consulate in Istanbul
- A decades-old cold case of abandoned infant remains has been solved using DNA evidence. Now a North Carolina couple is charged with a felony
- As trial approaches, judge may allow the men Kyle Rittenhouse shot to be called 'rioters' or 'looters' -- but 'victim' isn't allowed
- January 6 committee plans to subpoena John Eastman
- Over-the-top Halloween displays from across America
- The $3.50 go-anywhere ticket to fight climate change
- CDC moves large European country to its highest level of Covid-19 travel risk
- The 13 scariest places to scream this Halloween
- Royal Caribbean announces nine-month world cruise
- Italian flight attendants strip off to protest working conditions
- Early Facebook backer to advertisers: 'It's your fault.'
- Here's why Joe Biden's economy is heading in the wrong direction
- Warner Bros. sets 'Dune' sequel for 2023 after strong box office opening
- GM unveils 670 horsepower Corvette Z06
- UPS just posted record-breaking profits, plans to hike prices in 2022
- UGA researchers continue quest for 'perfect pumpkin'
- 'It's absolutely getting worse': Secretaries of state targeted by Trump election lies live in fear for their safety and are desperate for protection
- Georgia DNR board sets limits on social media posts
- Fall is primetime for deer/vehicle collisions in Georgia
- Half of all Georgians now fully vaccinated against COVID, state health officials say
- Stone Mountain Park to get new manager
- FDA vaccine advisers vote to recommend Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine for children 5 to 11
- Why it could be a good idea to ditch your running watch
- Northside Hospital wins appeal to open outpatient surgical center in Braselton
- Vaping marijuana by teens doubles in last seven years, with potentially harmful consequences, study says
- Biden administration boosting at-home Covid testing efforts
- Walter Smith: Former Rangers manager dies at the age of 73
- James Michael Tyler, who played Gunther on 'Friends,' has died
- Peter Scolari, 'Bosom Buddies' and 'Newhart' star, has died
- Tom Morey, inventor of the Boogie Board and the Ben Franklin of surfing, dies at 86
- Colin Powell, first Black US secretary of state, dies of Covid-19 complications amid cancer battle
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
There are only 100 days until the Winter Olympics in Beijing, but continuing Covid-19 outbreaks and growing boycott calls are putting a damper on preparations. Read more
A US Food and Drug Administration advisory committee recommended Tuesday that the agency grant emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11. Next, the FDA decides whether to authorize the vaccine, and then the US Centers for Disease Control a… Read more
In public, Facebook has touted the resources it has dedicated to tackling Covid-19 and vaccine misinformation, even scolding US President Joe Biden for his harsh criticism of the company's handling of the issue. In doing so, it claimed that "more than 2 billion people have viewed authoritati… Read more
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Gwinnett County Weather
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather in Gwinnett County.
Gwinnett Daily Post e-Edition
Get the Gwinnett Daily Post e-edition delivered directly to your email inbox every Wednesday and Sunday morning.
Gwinnett Eats newsletter
Sign up for Gwinnett Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Gwinnett County sprinkled with recipes.
Get Gwinnett County and state news headlines delivered to your inbox every day.
Most popular posts from the Gwinnett Daily Post
Get the most popular posts on GwinnettDailyPost.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from the Gwinnett Daily Post delivered to your email inbox.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get daily sports headlines from across Gwinnett County, including high school, professional and college news delivered to your email inbox.