North Gwinnett High School spent homecoming week celebrating the community. On Sunday it held an official ceremony reflecting on the school’s past 60 years. Read more
Tiger Woods shot a 1-over-par 71 on Sunday to win the Tour Championship by two strokes and claim his first victory since 2013. Woods finished at 11-under 269 to secure his 80th career PGA Tour victory. The 42-year-old won the Tour Championship for the third time.
If you enjoy an evening by the fire, do a lot of laundry and have a lot of cars, this Braselton home off Legends Club Circle may be for you -- at a price of $1,888,000.
Drew Brees broke the NFL record for career completions and accounted for five touchdowns, including the winner on an overtime quarterback sneak, as the New Orleans Saints defeated the Atlanta Falcons 43-37 on Sunday.
Josh Groban’s Oct. 18 concert at the Infinite Energy Arena is just one of several events happening at the Infinite Energy Center this fall.
As the 54th annual fair comes to a close — today is the event’s last day — Gwinnett County Fair Manager Dale Thurman said that everything ran smoothly, as organizers hope it will every year.
Lawrenceville Community and Economic Development Director Lisa Sherman estimated about 10,000 people had attended it in the first four hours of the city’s eight hour Rock’n Ribville event, which also includes live music and a Kansas City Barbecue Society competition.
More than 1,000 people, 600 swimmers and 20 Olympians descended on Lake Lanier for Saturday’s Swim Across America event, which raised more than $700,000 for the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Georgia Gwinnett College men's tennis sweeps ITA singles, doubles titles
- GGC's Madeline Bosnjak wins ITA South Regional
- FANS CHOICE FOOTBALL PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Candidate Profiles
- FANS CHOICE FALL ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Candidate Profiles
- Woods ends 5-year drought with Tour Championship win in Atlanta
- Saints rally to an OT shootout win over Falcons
- FALL PREVIEW: Josh Groban headlines long list of upcoming events at Infinite Energy Center
- Nico Walker's 'Cherry' is the harrowing story of an Iraq vet, told from a jail call
- County fair’s 54th year a success
- Dominic West's bad dancing
- Richard Madden eyes Bond role
- Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga risked careers
Josiah Quansah was born in Italy, relocated to Georgia in 2001, and has now been in Gwinnett for nearly 18 years. Listen as he discusses his childhood, recognizing the growth of Gwinnett, and how he gives back to his community.
- Delta raises fees for checked bags
- Life expectancy rates vary across census tracts
- State’s uninsured rate up by a fraction, report says
- The heartwarming letter that awaited senior citizens who were forced to evacuate to this town
- Gov. Nathan Deal declares state of emergency ahead of Hurricane Florence
- Falcons' $5 craft beer at Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be Wild Heaven Beer's ATL Pale Ale
Daily local news headlines from across Gwinnett County.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from the Gwinnett Daily Post delivered to your email.
Daily sports headlines from across Gwinnett County, including high school, professional and college news.