Booster shots are here, after much hoopla from the White House and a great deal of discussion and consideration from the teams of doctors and other experts who advise the US Food and Drug Administration and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Read more
ATHENS — Fifty fully vaccinated members of the University of Georgia community won $1,000 in the first of three drawings to promote COVID-19 vaccinations on campus. Read more
Five residents of a nursing home in Colville, Washington, have died of Covid-19 after an outbreak last month that infected 74 people, officials said. Read more
- Tale of two halves ends well for Mill Creek in victory over defending state champion Grayson
- Collins Hill races past East Coweta in battle of unbeatens
- Greater Atlanta Christian picks up first win, an important one over Westminster in 5-AAA
- Dacula explodes for 54-point first half in rout of Lanier
- Brookwood picks up big road win over Marietta
- Lonnie Ratliff IV tosses five TD passes as Duluth romps past Berkmar
- Give beets a chance with these easy, tasty recipes
- Impress fellow football fans with smoked brisket for the big game
- RECIPE: Sweet Corn and Tomato Sauté with Grilled Salmon
- Chipotle is adding a new meat to its menu
- Most common nutrient deficiencies—and the superfoods that can help
- Sausage French Toast Roll-Ups, a traditional breakfast with a twist
- The search for Brian Laundrie in a swampy Florida nature reserve enters its second week
- Two Canadians imprisoned by China have been released, Prime Minister Trudeau says
- This country claims it hasn't had a single Covid-19 case. Activists say that's a lie
- How’s this for a photobomb? Florida cop takes selfie with gator stuck in storm drain
- Situation becoming 'dire' at US airbase in Germany housing approximately 2,000 pregnant Afghan refugees
- Biden decides it would be inappropriate to assert executive privilege in January 6 investigation
- Australia on track to reopen 'by Christmas at the latest,' says tourism minister
- The windowless cabin design that could be the future of air travel
- US to ease travel restrictions on fully vaccinated foreign visitors
- Winnie the Pooh's tree house for rent at this 'Bearbnb'
- What it's like on Virgin's adults-only cruise ship
- Notre Dame cathedral in Paris will reopen in 2024, five years after disastrous fire
Take a photo tour of Moultrie and Colquitt County, Georgia, part of our series "Travel Georgia," exploring places to visit in the state. Click for more.
In the latest from our series "Travel Georgia," take a photo tour of Americus and Sumter County, Georgia. Click for more.
Take a photo tour of Sasser and Dawson in Terrell County, Georgia as part of our Travel Georgia series. Click for more.
This photo tour of Sylvester and Worth County is part of our Travel Georgia series. Click for more.
- An alarm went off on SpaceX's all-tourist space flight. The problem was the toilet
- Stop making employees turn on webcams during meetings
- Costco is limiting how much toilet paper you can buy again
- The Crowne Plaza — the first four-star hotel in Norcross — announces its opening
- Europe will require USB-C chargers. Apple isn't happy
- Georgia Sen. Jon Ossoff, GOP’s Chuck Grassley team on opioid epidemic legislation
- Georgia business leader Leda Chong sworn in to serve on Ports Authority Board
- Cobb County Democrat enters race for Georgia secretary of state
- Georgia legislators examine raising state's mandatory school age to 17
- Veteran Georgia lawmaker Calvin Smyre headed for U.S. ambassadorship
- UGA alumnus Eugene Patterson: Journalism icon, war hero, champion for civil rights
- 'We will not boost our way out of this pandemic,' CDC director says as 70 million eligible Americans remain unvaccinated
- Gwinnett County Public Schools unveils new COVID-19 case monitoring dashboard
- Gwinnett jail inmate tests positive for COVID-19
- Republican 7th Congressional District candidate Rich McCormick says Gwinnett schools should drop face mask mandate, claims masks do harm
- These 18 states have still not vaccinated at least half of their residents
- Man who filmed Rodney King's 1991 beating by police dies of Covid-19, friend says
- Fashion editor Richard Buckley, husband of Tom Ford, dies at 72
- Anthony Johnson, 'Friday' actor and comedian, has died
- Jimmy Greaves, England World Cup winner and Tottenham legend, dies aged 81
- Clive Sinclair, an inventor who helped popularize personal computers, dies at 81
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Gwinnett County Weather
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather in Gwinnett County.
Gwinnett Daily Post e-Edition
Get the Gwinnett Daily Post e-edition delivered directly to your email inbox every Wednesday and Sunday morning.
Gwinnett Eats newsletter
Sign up for Gwinnett Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Gwinnett County sprinkled with recipes.
Get Gwinnett County and state news headlines delivered to your inbox every day.
Most popular posts from the Gwinnett Daily Post
Get the most popular posts on GwinnettDailyPost.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from the Gwinnett Daily Post delivered to your email inbox.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get daily sports headlines from across Gwinnett County, including high school, professional and college news delivered to your email inbox.