Norcross and Holy Innocents’, in conjunction with the Atlanta Hawks and the Atlanta Tipoff Club, will host the Hawks-Naismith Holiday Classic from Dec. 9-11. Read more
- Norcross' London Johnson named to Naismith national watch list
- Scottish rugby international Siobhan Cattigan dies aged 26
- No. 1 Newton boys escape with win over No. 9 Archer; Archer girls victorious in opener
- Hebron Christian wins girls basketball showdown with Greater Atlanta Christian
- BOYS BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Thomas Allard, North Gwinnett roll over Gainesville
- GIRLS BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Tim Slater notches 100th win as Grayson tops defending champ
- This flavorful appetizer with bacon is ideal for holiday entertaining
- Woman's Facebook post about burnt pie goes viral
- Homemade holiday delights that are guaranteed to butter anyone up
- Hearty, wholesome winter meals with pecans
- 10 of the smelliest cheeses in the world (and why they stink)
- More Native American chefs are opening restaurants -- with future generations and sustainability in mind
- Shutdown deadline fast approaching as Congress struggles to lock in deal
- Blinken warns Russia of 'severe consequences' if it invades Ukraine ahead of Lavrov meeting
- Biden will mark World AIDS Day with new national HIV/AIDS strategy
- Supreme Court's conservatives lean towards limiting abortion rights after dramatic oral arguments on Mississippi law banning abortions after 15 weeks
- Authorities look for motive with 15-year-old Michigan high school shooting suspect in custody. Here's what we know
- Students grabbed scissors for defense and escaped out a window in deadly Michigan shooting; suspect charged with murder
- Southern African nations join European favorites on CDC's list for 'very high' travel risk
- Travel bans are an 'illusion of protection' like 'locking a screen door,' CNN medical analyst says
- How the new Covid-19 variant impacts your travel plans
- 50 fascinating cultural UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the world
- Biden restricts travel from South Africa and seven other countries starting Monday
- Travel doors slam shut as new Covid variant triggers alarm, stranding hundreds of passengers
- Twitter says it will remove images of people posted without consent
- The Fed's high-wire act just got even more perilous
- Sky high home prices push Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to back loans of nearly $1 million
- Labor group says Amazon massively underreported Covid cases contracted at work
- Home prices jumped 19.5% in September
- City Councilman Andre Dickens will become Atlanta's next mayor, CNN projects
- Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger spoke with January 6 committee
- New deadline imposed by Georgia voting law leads to rejections of absentee ballot requests
- Man suspected of discharging firearm at Atlanta airport turns himself in
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announces changes to communications, legal staff
- Super PAC backing Herschel Walker for U.S. Senate
- As HIV cases rise globally, it's more important than ever to keep yourself safe. Experts explain what to do
- How worried should we be about Omicron, the new coronavirus variant?
- FDA advisers vote to recommend authorization of a pill to treat Covid-19
- U.S. Rep. Carolyn Bourdeaux: Build Back Better Act will address insurance coverage gap in Georgia
- Omicron vs. Delta: More mutations don't necessarily make a meaner Covid-19 virus
- Lee Elder, first Black player at the Masters, dies at 87
- Lee Elder, the first Black golfer to play at the Masters, dies at 87
- Carrie Meek, trailblazing Black former congresswoman, dies at 95
- Virgil Abloh, artistic director for Louis Vuitton and Off-White founder, dies of cancer at 41
- Frank Williams, Williams F1 team founder, dies at 79
POLL: Are you concerned about the omicron variant of the coronavirus, recently detected in South Africa?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
The United States' first confirmed case of the Omicron coronavirus variant has been identified in California. Read more
Denver guard Austin Rivers has entered health and safety protocols and will miss Wednesday's game at Orlando, The Athletic reported. Read more
Investors were spooked by the discovery of the new Omicron variant of the coronavirus. Now, they're contending with another wrinkle in the outlook: The Federal Reserve could be prepared to roll back stimulus measures faster than planned because of persistent inflation. Read more
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Gwinnett County Weather
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather in Gwinnett County.
Gwinnett Daily Post e-Edition
Get the Gwinnett Daily Post e-edition delivered directly to your email inbox every Wednesday and Sunday morning.
Gwinnett Eats newsletter
Sign up for Gwinnett Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Gwinnett County sprinkled with recipes.
Get Gwinnett County and state news headlines delivered to your inbox every day.
Most popular posts from the Gwinnett Daily Post
Get the most popular posts on GwinnettDailyPost.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from the Gwinnett Daily Post delivered to your email inbox.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get daily sports headlines from across Gwinnett County, including high school, professional and college news delivered to your email inbox.