- Stripers to face red-hot Wesleyan grad Jahmai Jones during Norfolk trip
- Johan Camargo shines, but Stripers fall to Sounds
- Gwinnett's McClain Hermes selected for Paralympic Games Tokyo
- Jakob Glesnes helps Union rally to draw vs. Atlanta United
- Providence Christian football wins Chick-fil-A/FCA 7-on-7 Invitational
- VIDEO: Lanier grad, Carolina Panthers star Derrick Brown hosts football camp at alma mater
- Georgia may be next in line for insurance billing paybacks
- Hot air balloon crash-lands outside Denver, injuring three passengers
- Witness describes aftermath of horrific crash that left 9 children and 1 adult dead in Alabama
- Wichita Police officer was wounded and a suspect killed in shooting, police say
- National security adviser: US preparing more Russia sanctions over Navalny poisoning and imprisonment
- Missing US student Catherine Serou found dead in Russia
- First US trial cruise testing Covid safety protocols sets sail
- Alaska Airlines reveals new Pride-themed livery
- Right now in Iceland: Hot lava and a warm welcome
- Disneyland welcomes out-of-state visitors as California fully reopens
- Countries most dependent on tourism
- Travel to the UK during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
- Unemployed Georgians face cutoff of federal benefits
- Emory University School of Medicine formally apologizes after rejecting an applicant for his race
- Columbus couple indicted on CARES Act fraud charges
- UGA names Manpreet Singh head of Food Science department
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp names first black women to lead state revenue, technology agencies
- Atlanta area among country's fastest-growing new home construction markets
- As the pandemic in the US slows, the fight against 'long haul' Covid is on
- Poor sleep linked to dementia and early death, study finds
- Sickle cell scientist fights for a cure for herself and others
- Delta variant will likely become dominant Covid-19 strain in US, CDC chief says
- U.S. House Democrats divided on drug-price bill
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while practicing for a world record motorcycle jump
- Frank Bonner, who played Herb Tarlek on the TV sitcom 'WKRP in Cincinnati,' dies at age 79
- Lisa Banes, 'Gone Girl' actress, has died following hit and run accident
- The head of the 'world's biggest family' has died at age 76
- Actor Ned Beatty of 'Deliverance' and 'Superman' dies at 83
The United States has extended Covid-19 restrictions on non-essential travel at land and ferry crossings with Canada and Mexico until July 21, according to a tweet from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Sunday. Read more
A trial cruise set sail from Miami on Sunday evening, putting the cruise industry one step closer to resuming operations out of US ports, 15 months after the Covid-19 pandemic brought cruises to a halt in the United States. Read more
As President Joe Biden celebrated America's 300 million vaccine dose milestone Friday, experts warned that the spread of coronavirus variants could spur a surge in troubling new cases if more people don't get inoculated. Read more
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Gwinnett County Weather
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather in Gwinnett County.
Gwinnett Daily Post e-Edition
Get the Gwinnett Daily Post e-edition delivered directly to your email inbox every Wednesday and Sunday morning.
Gwinnett Eats newsletter
Sign up for Gwinnett Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Gwinnett County sprinkled with recipes.
Get daily Gwinnett County and state news headlines delivered to your inbox every day.
Most popular posts from the Gwinnett Daily Post
Get the most popular posts on GwinnettDailyPost.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from the Gwinnett Daily Post delivered to your email inbox.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get daily sports headlines from across Gwinnett County, including high school, professional and college news delivered to your email inbox.