- Flood Warning for Toombs County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued May 05 at 10:31AM EDT until May 06 at 5:00PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 10:31 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 5 p.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Altamaha River At Baxley affecting Appling...Tattnall...Toombs and
Altamaha River At Everett City affecting Glynn...McIntosh and
...Flood Warning extended until Wednesday evening...The Flood Warning
The Altamaha River At Baxley.
* until Wednesday evening...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 75.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 74.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact...At 74.5 feet...Minor flooding of timber and agricultural
land can be expected.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Baxley 74 75.0 Tue 09 PM 74.0 73.3 72.6 71.9 /