- Flood Warning for Lowndes County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued March 02 at 9:35AM EST until March 03 at 10:00AM EST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 9:35 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10 a.m.
...The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Georgia...
Withlacoochee River above Valdosta (Skipper Bridge Rd) affecting
Brooks and Lowndes Counties
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Withlacoochee River above Valdosta (Skipper Bridge Rd).
* From this morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:30 AM Monday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 15.2 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage early tomorrow.
* Impact: At 15.0 feet: Minor flooding begins. Langdale Park floods.