- Flood Warning for Gwinnett County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued July 04 at 11:42PM EDT until July 05 at 2:00PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:42 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 2 p.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Big Creek near Alpharetta affecting Forsyth and Fulton Counties
...Flood Warning extended until Sunday afternoon...The Flood Warning
The Big Creek near Alpharetta.
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* At 10PM Saturday the stage was 7.3 feet...and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* The river will continue falling through early Sunday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage Sunday.
* At 7.0 feet...Flood Stage is reached. Minor flooding of woodlands
and fields begin along the creek between Cumming in Forsyth
County...to Alpharetta and Roswell in North Fulton County.
Flooding starts to effect portions of The Big Creek Greenway near
Alpharetta and some portions may become closed with around one foot
of water...especially upstream and downstream from the gage on
Kimball Bridge Road and near Rock Hill Park. Portions of the YMCA
Campground off Preston Ridge Road will begin to flood.