Jump to content
Gwinnett Schools morphing into inner-city gansta schools. This is all race related. Tell it like it is. If you want good schools and successful kids, then the parents and the community must insure that they send us students that are ready, willing and able to learn. This means the student must have a daddy and mommy actively engaged in their childs education.
They need to keep these old people off the roads. They are a danger and a menace to society.
X277 if you read the article, the grieving parents spokesman, Mr. Pinder says he was not sure how the fatal mistake was made, or if the 15-year-old, typically vigilant about monitoring labels, read the cookie's packaging. He said the family was considering having the snacks analyzed.
Looks like a lawsuit is on the way for the cookie co. The Parents knew their kid was allergic to peanuts. My cousin is allergic to bee stings and he takes his epipen with him wherever he goes.
Responsibility lies with the family. Sorry to offend you but that's the brutal truth.
It's too bad the young man didn't have an epipen, a self injectable filled with epinephrine. Anyone with peanut allergy or anyone with allergic reactions to bee stings should always carry these lifesaving pens with them. His parents should have known that. I feel sorry for the kid but this was a preventable accident. Don't blame the cookie company, blame the parents for not making sure this young man always carried an epipen.
Last login: Friday, August 19, 2011