Eric Shanteau, U.S. swimming
The former Parkview star didn't medal in his first Olympic appearance in 2008, when he delayed cancer treatment to swim, but has high hopes this summer in the 100 breaststroke and a possible relay.
Favored Americans earn gold in the 400 medley relay
Parkview grad returns to pool for Americans in 4x100 medley relay
Kosuke Kitajima of Japan kept alive his bid to win a third consecutive Olympic title in the 100-meter breaststroke on Saturday.
Parkview grad focused on 100 breaststroke, possible relay in London
- Shanteau returning to the Olympics June 26, 2012
- Shanteau advances to 100 breaststroke finals at Trials June 26, 2012
- Upset in 200 breast: Weltz beats Shanteau, Hansen June 29, 2012
- Fourth Olympic Trials appearance could be best for Shanteau June 21, 2012
- HAMMOCK: Gwinnett's Olympic hopefuls face Trials in the coming weeks June 13, 2012
- Cancer-free Shanteau eager to focus on swimming again May 23, 2012