September 13, 2013
Pierce’s Corner, a 6,000-square-foot, two-story building that was built in 1910 is currently vacant, but has served as a general store, grocery store, cotton gin, dentist office, silent movie theater and antiques store. (Staff Photo: Keith Farner)
Stories this photo appears in:
The city of Suwanee recently was approved to be nominated to be placed on the National Register of Historic Places. The centerpiece of the 67-acre area is Pierce’s Corner, a Suwanee landmark.