The world could get its the first glimpse of Britain's new prince on Tuesday, with Prince William and his wife, Kate, expected to leave a London hospital with their baby son.
Prince William's wife Kate gave birth on Monday to a boy, who becomes third in line to the British throne, ending weeks of feverish speculation about the royal baby.
Prince William's wife Kate was in labor at a London hospital on Monday after weeks of feverish anticipation over the birth of their first child, who will be third in line to the British throne.
Steam is rising from a destroyed building that houses a reactor at Japan's crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, the operator of the plant, Tokyo Electric Power Co., said on Thursday.
A detective novel secretly written by J.K. Rowling surged to the top of bestseller lists on Monday after the true identity of the author was revealed, embarrassing some publishers who had rejected the manuscript.
CARACAS — Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Friday he had decided to offer asylum to former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden, who has petitioned several countries to avoid capture by Washington.
VATICAN CITY -- Pope John Paul II, the globe-trotting pontiff who led the Catholic Church for nearly 27 years, and Pope John XXIII, who called the reforming Second Vatican Council, will be declared saints, the Vatican said on Friday.. The Vatican said Pope Francis had approved a second miracle
CAIRO -- Egypt's armed forces overthrew elected Islamist President Mohamed Mursi on Wednesday and announced a political transition with the support of a wide range of political, religious and youth leaders.. After a day of drama in which tanks and troops deployed near the presidential palace as a military deadline
Former South African president Nelson Mandela's condition deteriorated to "critical" on Sunday, the government said, two weeks after the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader was admitted to hospital with a lung infection.
Benedict XVI moved back to the Vatican on Thursday, opening an uncertain era in Catholic Church history where an "emeritus pope" and a ruling pontiff will live as neighbours for the first time.
Thirty-eight people were killed, most of them in their beds, in a fire that raged through a psychiatric hospital near Moscow on Friday, raising questions about the care of mentally ill patients in Russia.
French parliament approved a law allowing same-sex couples to marry and to adopt children on Tuesday.
SEOUL -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry warned North Korea on Friday that it would be a "huge mistake" to test launch a medium-range missile and said the United States would never accept the reclusive country as a nuclear power.. Addressing reporters after talks with South Korea's president
Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher has died from a stroke at age 87.
TORONTO -- Canada got a taste of international panda diplomacy on Monday with the arrival of two "Very Important Pandas" at the start of a 10-year loan to two Canadian zoos.. Speaking as the two giant pandas arrived in Toronto from China, Chinese Ambassador Zhang Junsai --
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- Boston marks anniversary of marathon bombing with somber ceremonies | Photos
- Florida woman survives bear mauling
- Google tells users emails are scanned for ads
- 'Pink Moon' turns 'blood moon' red tonight in full lunar eclipse
- Three killed in shootings at Jewish centers in Kansas
- Ten killed, many of them students, after truck slams bus in California
- Hillary Clinton dodges shoe during Las Vegas speech (WITH VIDEO)
- Google to sell Glass to public next week
- Toyota to recall 6.4 million vehicles for steering, other faults
- Teachers get voice in state health plan process
- Open house to be held on proposed Lilburn-Norcross trail
- Residents can register to vote online
- Mall owner, others discuss Gwinnett Place's future
- New developments in three city of Snellville 'follies'
- Gwinnett property values on the rise five years after crash
- Dacula sets new credit card policy
- Lingerie business owner pleads guilty to bribery attempts
- Gwinnett’s Lillian Webb talks about political life at Chamber event
- Donations to help provide meals, transportation to Gwinnett seniors
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Longtime traffic reporter "Captain" Herb Emory dies
- Deal: State will explore medical marijuana
- American flag catches fire during Atlanta Braves' opening day ceremony
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Mickey Rooney, America's boy next door, dies at age 93
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Ethics case verdict could impact governor's race
- Paula Deen's popular Savannah restaurant shuts its doors
- Atlanta Archbishop apologizes for lavish living, may sell mansion
- State School Superintendent: Republican candidates