The Georgia Department of Revenue recently approved a redesigned specialty license plate for the Sons of Confederate Veterans
The Georgia Republican Party’s series of Senate debates will stop in Gainesville Saturday, and U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson will open a re-election campaign office.
Architects with the new Atlanta Falcons stadium released more images of what the new facility will look like.
The Obama administration will announce that it has finalized $6.5 billion in loan aid to build the country's first new nuclear reactors in more than 30 years, sources said on Tuesday.
Georgia lawmakers on Tuesday voted to allow bars and churches to decide for themselves whether to let gun owners carry weapons into their buildings.
A Kroger in Covington was evacuated Tuesday afternoon when a man reportedly doused himself with alcohol and set himself on fire.
Georgia moves up in Census rankings of imports and exports in 2013, Gov. Nathan Deal announced Monday.
Jannine Miller will step down as the head of the Georgia Regional Transportation Authority, which operates the Xpress commuter bus system in metro Atlanta.
Augusta National's famed Eisenhower Tree, an iconic image at the Masters tournament, survived an attempt by the former U.S. president to have it chopped down but it could not survive a severe winter storm.
The Powerball jackpot rose to $400 million on Sunday, one of the largest prizes in the lottery's history.
State Rep. Chuck Efstration plans Dacula Day at the Georgia Capitol; U.S. Reps. Paul Broun, Jack Kingston and Rob Woodall vote no on last week’s deficit deal.
A Newton County firefighter who had been working through the winter ice storm was killed early Friday morning in a one-vehicle accident.
With the state shifting many of its resources to the Augusta area, Gov. Nathan Deal says Georgians should remain cautious, as ice could refreeze overnight.
Lifetime dramas "Drop Dead Diva" and "Devious Maids" ceased production on Wednesday due to an extreme storm in Georgia, which has affected the metropolitan Atlanta area.
A 50-year-old Butts County man was found dead Wednesday from what authorities say may be hypothermia after being exposed to hours of frigid weather.
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- Coca-Cola gives Albany State $50,000 scholarships grant 1 comment
- Covington DDA approves loan for restaurant based on 'Vampire Diaries'
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer Wieners
- Country singer and cancer survivor Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- Couple married for 70 years dies hours apart
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- Auburn University cancels classes after threatening message
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- Boston marks anniversary of marathon bombing with somber ceremonies | Photos
- Florida woman survives bear mauling
- Google tells users emails are scanned for ads
- 'Pink Moon' turns 'blood moon' red tonight in full lunar eclipse
- BUCK'S BYTES: Fink, you've done well 1 comment