Garth Brooks announced two additional performances on his World Tour at Philips Arena, bringing the total up to seven shows in Atlanta.
Kenny Rogers’ Buckhead home hit the market and is listed at $4.8 million
Tracy Morgan has spent most of the last two decades on NBC airwaves, but it was his lawyer who took his place on the "Today" Show on Monday morning.
The two patients being treated at Emory University Hospital are Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol, medical missionaries who contracted Ebola in West Africa.
Republicans on the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee will soon release a report asserting the CIA's use of harsh interrogation techniques helped bring down Osama bin Laden and disrupt terrorist plots.
Financial turmoil shows no signs of fading
Hospitals across the state and nation are being squeezed by several major factors, including lower reimbursements from insurers, fewer inpatient visits, and more pressure to update their technology, including information technology, said Tom Sims, a health care consultant with Stroudwater Associates.
Singer and "American Idol" finalist Michael Johns has died at the age of 35, the music program said on Saturday. No official cause of death was given.
A U.S. aid worker who was infected with the deadly Ebola virus while working in West Africa is coming back to the United States to be treated in a high-security ward at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
The parents of a Georgia teenager whose body was found in a rolled-up wrestling mat in his school gym are suing school officials for failing to stop bullying by classmates who may have beaten their son to death, their attorney said on Tuesday.
Discount chain Dollar Tree will buy rival Family Dollar Stores Inc for about $8.5 billion, in a surprise deal that will help it fend off increasing competition from big-box retailers such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
A man was killed and his daughter injured on Sunday when a small plane crash-landed on a Florida beach.
In Gwinnett, Perdue beats Kingston by a little more than 4,000 votes.
16-year-old charged with involuntary manslaughter of a man who apparently had heart attack during an argument.
The Georgia Department of Education on Wednesday released district-level end-of-course-test results on 10 subject areas. Gwinnett County Public Schools largely met or exceeded the statewide averages.
Like others around the country, Gwinnett County drivers are seeing lower gas prices this week thanks in part to the United States’ new title as the world’s no. 1 producer of oil.
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Georgia Senators weigh in on plans to deal with Islamic State
- Obama orders U.S. air strikes in Syria against Islamic State
- U2 releases new album for free on iTunes
- Apple unveils the Watch, larger iPhones at star-studded event | PHOTOS
- Comedian Joan Rivers dies at age 81 | PHOTOS
- Newly found asteroid to pass close to Earth Sunday
- 'Dancing With the Stars' new cast revealed
- Middle East expert: Israel is America’s ‘canary in a coal mine’
- Justin Bieber arrested on assault and dangerous driving charges
- Kraft issues voluntary recall of some American Singles cheese product
- BUCK'S BYTES: Fink, you've done well 1 comment
- Ga. unemployment rises to 7.2 percent
- David Pennington talks about race for governor
- David Perdue campaign stop