Fear not, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" fans; your favorite pint-sized pageant princess will return to the airwaves this summer.
Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon was arrested in Atlanta last month for alleged disorderly conduct after her husband, talent agent James Toth, was stopped by police on suspicion of drunken driving.
Georgia native and former American Idol winner Phillip Phillips is postponing his remaining shows on his current tour due to medical reasons.
Colossal numbers of cicadas, unhurriedly growing underground since 1996, are about to emerge along much of the U.S. East Coast to begin passionately singing and mating as their remarkable life cycle restarts.
A registered nurse has been charged with the sexual assault of a patient while she was under the influence of intoxicants.
Chris "Mac Daddy" Kelly of the 1990s rap duo Kris Kross likely died of a drug overdose, police said on Thursday, a day after the 34-year-old was found unconscious at his Atlanta home.
A proposed new stadium in Atlanta might be a destination venue no matter the success of the on-field product.
British film studio Pinewood Shepperton, home of the James Bond movies, plans to build its first movie, television and music studio in Georgia, part of an international expansion strategy launched in 2009.
A 14-year-old boy died from his injuries after being struck by a police car while riding his bicycle, authorities said.
A mother and four children died in a suburban Atlanta house fire early Saturday, police said.
A disgruntled customer was arrested at Walmart on Salem Road Wednesday afternoon after she allegedly made a bomb threat, according to the Newton County Sheriff's Office.
An Air Force bomb squad was called to a Stockbridge home Thursday after a cleaning crew discovered a World War I explosive device underneath a vacant house.
Amanda Davis announced during Thursday's Fox 5 newscast that she is retiring. She has been off the air since a DUI arrest last year.
A Georgia grand jury has indicted country music singer Billy Currington on charges of threatening an elderly charter boat captain.
U.S. lawmakers grilled top security officials about the handling of the Boston Marathon bombing investigation.
- Covington DDA approves loan for restaurant based on 'Vampire Diaries'
- Restaurant coming to Covington sharing name with 'Vampire Diaries' eatery 1 comment
- Post office reports record loss of $15.9B for year 11 comments
- BP to pay US billions for Gulf spill 4 comments
- Home Depot sees signs of improving housing market 2 comments
- Coca-Cola halts ties to conservative law drafters 3 comments
- Haverty Furniture 1Q sales rise 5.7 percent 1 comment
- Carmike says 1Q ticket sales, admissions jumped 1 comment
- Average gas price increases 12 cents in Georgia 10 comments
- Georgia’s jobless rate decreases to 9.7 percent in December 2 comments
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One gaming system
- Monster tornado devastates Oklahoma 1 comment
- IRS chief declines to ID employees 1 comment
- The supervised after-prom party: Now with cars, iPads 1 comment
- CBO: Obama budget cuts deficit $1.1T over decade 1 comment
- Canadian astronaut wrestles with gravity after spaceflight
- Tornadoes tear through Texas towns, killing six
- US tax chief ousted in scandal 2 comments
- Barbara Walters announces retirement 5 comments
- Seth Meyers to be new 'Late Night' host succeeding Fallon 1 comment
- BUCK'S BYTES: Fink, you've done well 1 comment