A Tennessee woman who falsely claimed to be pregnant killed a Georgia mother to take that woman’s newborn baby as her own, police said on Thursday.
Prosecutors will not seek the death penalty against a Georgia man indicted for murder after leaving his 22-month-old son strapped in a hot car for seven hours in June.
After a late comeback fell short at South Carolina, Georgia players are trying to look ahead.
Home Depot said on Thursday that data could have been stolen from 56 million payment cards by criminals who used malware from April to September to hack into its systems at stores in the United States and Canada.
The August rate was up four-tenths of a percentage point from July.
Candidates David Perdue and Michelle Nunn call on former White House occupants in bid to win Georgia Senate seat.
Positions will be permanent jobs with grocery store giant
Kroger announced Wednesday that it will hire 2,000 permanent associates across its Atlanta Division which includes Georgia, eastern Alabama and South Carolina.
United Parcel Service is almost doubling the number of seasonal employees it hires for this year's holiday shopping season as it aims to avoid a repeat of last year's network breakdown during the crucial period.
The economic impact of the film and television industry in Georgia hit $5.1 billion in fiscal year 2014, according to Deal.
The sales tax holiday will apply to WaterSense and Energy Star products with sales price of $1,500 or less.
Gwinnett one of a dozen Georgia counties in which the activities of the New Georgia Project are under scrutiny.
Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy was remembered for his wit, wisdom, community service and faith at his funeral in Jonesboro Wednesday.
A fourth Ebola patient arrived in the United States from West Africa on Tuesday, headed to the same Atlanta hospital where two other people were successfully treated for the disease.
Hundreds of children in several states have been stricken by a serious respiratory illness and federal health officials said on Monday that they have confirmed an unusual strain of virus in some children 6 weeks to 16 years old.
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- First U.S. Ebola case confirmed
- Olympic U.S. swimming champion Michael Phelps arrested for drunken driving
- Eric Holder leaving U.S. attorney general post
- Alabama toddler drowned in church's baptismal water
- U.S., partner nations launch first strikes in Syria
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Georgia Senators weigh in on plans to deal with Islamic State
- Obama orders U.S. air strikes in Syria against Islamic State
- U2 releases new album for free on iTunes
- Apple unveils the Watch, larger iPhones at star-studded event | PHOTOS
- BUCK'S BYTES: Fink, you've done well 1 comment
- Ga. unemployment rises to 7.2 percent
- David Pennington talks about race for governor
- David Perdue campaign stop