The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for April 26, 2015.
Loganville woman injured in crash that killed five Georgia Southern classmates released from hospital
The Georgia Southern University nursing student from Loganville involved in the horrific crash that killed five of her classmates has been released from the hospital.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for April 23, 2015.
Five students were killed and two were injured in an accident along Interstate 16 near Savannah on Wednesday morning.
A grand jury indicted a former Atlanta-area police chief late on Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of reckless conduct for shooting his wife in bed on New Year's Day in an apparent accident that left her partly paralyzed.
Emanuel Medical Center joins Barrow Regional Medical Center as latest to close
Emanuel Medical Center, citing high costs and low reimbursements, decided last month to close the hospital’s obstetrical program June 30.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for April 9, 2015.
Gov. Nathan Deal said state revenues were up 9 percent in March.
A look at who came out the best and worst from health legislation during the 2015 session of the General Assembly.
Gwinnett County leaders are still evaluating the amended transportation funding bill that was passed by state legislators late Tuesday.
Eleven former Atlanta public school educators were found guilty by a jury on Wednesday on charges of racketeering in one of the largest U.S. test-cheating scandals.
Figures virtually unchanged from January though
Gwinnett County had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the region, according to new Georgia Department of Labor data.
Transportation agency’s new web page carries TravelSmart theme
The Georgia Department of Transportation rolled out a newly revamped website Monday.
Gwinnett Daily Post political notebook for March 15, 2015.
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- Blue Bell recalls all products over Listeria
- Baby food recalled over fear of glass contamination
- Ex-Gator, NFL star Aaron Hernandez gets life in prison for 2013 killing
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Sen. Johnny Isakson argues for trade promotion authority passage
- Feds want Gwinnett to repay Georgia some funds from assistance grant
- US military Twitter account hijacked by ISIS supporters
- Paul Revere, Sam Adams 220-year-old time capsule opened | PHOTO GALLERY
- ESPN anchor Stuart Scott dies of cancer at 49
- Keurig recalls more than 7 million brewing machines
- Musician Joe Cocker dead at 70
- BUCK'S BYTES: Fink, you've done well 1 comment
- Ga. unemployment rises to 7.2 percent
- David Pennington talks about race for governor
- David Perdue campaign stop