The March unemployment rate was 7 percent, down from 7.1 percent in February.
Radio personality Sean Hannity backs Congressman Jack Kingston in the Georgia Senate race; local Republicans and Democrats schedule forums.
Gov. Nathan Deal on Monday signed legislation that will extend the statewide back-to-school tax-free holiday and ENERGY STAR and WaterSense appliance tax-free holiday weekends for an additional two years.
Longtime WSB Radio and WSB-TV traffic reporter, “Captain” Herb Emory, passed away Saturday.
Gov. Nathan Deal announced two possible directions for the state to pursue testing, a possible precursor to the legal use of cannabis oil for children with epileptic disorders.
Fireworks honoring the legendary Atlanta Braves slugger Hank Aaron on Tuesday night brought sparks way too close to the American Flag at Turner Field.
Chick-fil-A is introducing a new lineup of grilled chicken entrees that will give the chain a more nutritious and expansive menu.
Mickey Rooney's best known role was that of Andy Hardy
The TMZ celebrity website reported late Sunday night that 93-year-old actor Mockey Rooney had died.
Gov. Deal’s political foes say the $700,000 verdict in a case involving the former state ethics commission director could have political consequences; Georgia’s Secretary of State’s Office launches new technology for voters.
Deen family says Hiers closed Uncle Bubba’s to explore development of the waterfront property on which it is located in Savannah.
The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Atlanta has apologized for building a $2.2 million mansion to use as his home, a move that made him the object of derision and complaint, and said he may sell it.
Nine Repubican candidates are vying for the chance to run for state schools superintendent in the May 20 primary.
A man who exchanged gunfire with police during an incident at an apartment complex on the campus of Columbus State University on Sunday was killed.
Reality television star and rapper Benzino was shot and wounded, allegedly by his nephew, during the funeral procession for his mother outside Boston, authorities said on Sunday.
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- Coca-Cola gives Albany State $50,000 scholarships grant 1 comment
- Covington DDA approves loan for restaurant based on 'Vampire Diaries'
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- Auburn University cancels classes after threatening message
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- Boston marks anniversary of marathon bombing with somber ceremonies | Photos
- Florida woman survives bear mauling
- Google tells users emails are scanned for ads
- 'Pink Moon' turns 'blood moon' red tonight in full lunar eclipse
- Three killed in shootings at Jewish centers in Kansas
- Ten killed, many of them students, after truck slams bus in California
- Hillary Clinton dodges shoe during Las Vegas speech (WITH VIDEO)
- BUCK'S BYTES: Fink, you've done well 1 comment