Ebola concerns have prompted the University of Georgia to postpone a guest lecture by a Liberian journalist.
POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Gubernatorial candidate says ‘Ebola misunderstandings’ could be worse than Snowpocalypse
Libertarian candidate Andrew Hunt criticizes Gov. Nathan Deal over Ebola comments, U.S. Senators Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson call for travel ban.
Supermarket chain Publix is recalling a snack mix because the label doesn't warn shoppers that it contains peanuts.
DeKalb County schools officials say no new students from Ebola-stricken countries in West Africa may enroll without proper medical documentation and the superintendent's approval.
Authorities are investigating a wrong-way crash on a metro Atlanta interstate that left a motorist dead.
Margaret Mitchell’s personal correspondence with fans, producer David O. Selznick, director Victor Fleming, stars of the film and journalists is the basis of John Wiley Jr.’s new book, The Scarlett Letters: The Making of the Film Gone With The Wind.
Federal officials on Thursday were investigating a fiery small plane crash in northeastern Georgia that killed one person and left another seriously injured.
The Georgia state auditor has issued a report slamming the state ethics commission for management issues and is asking state Attorney General Sam Olens to investigate the commission using its own money to pay staffers' personal legal services.
A second Dallas nurse diagnosed with Ebola was transferred Wednesday from Texas to a specialized hospital isolation unit in Atlanta that has already treated three Americans with the virus.
A school board in northeastern Georgia has voted to alter a monument outside a high school football field that contains two Biblical references.
The Georgia Lottery announced first quarter profits on Wednesday.
Gov. Nathan Deal has halted campaign events at least through Wednesday after a Georgia Republican Party staffer's death.
Police say an 87-year-old man stopped for driving nearly 100 mph on a southern Indiana highway believed he was in Georgia where family members had been looking for him.
Hall County sheriff's officials say the body of a Decatur man has been pulled from Lake Lanier.
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- First U.S. Ebola case confirmed
- Olympic U.S. swimming champion Michael Phelps arrested for drunken driving
- Eric Holder leaving U.S. attorney general post
- Alabama toddler drowned in church's baptismal water
- U.S., partner nations launch first strikes in Syria
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Georgia Senators weigh in on plans to deal with Islamic State
- Obama orders U.S. air strikes in Syria against Islamic State
- U2 releases new album for free on iTunes
- Apple unveils the Watch, larger iPhones at star-studded event | PHOTOS
- BUCK'S BYTES: Fink, you've done well 1 comment
- Ga. unemployment rises to 7.2 percent
- David Pennington talks about race for governor
- David Perdue campaign stop