LAWRENCEVILLE — Toledo’s Mike Hessman entered Thursday night’s game against Gwinnett with 418 career home runs in his minor-league career. Two home runs later, Hessman stood at 420 as the Mud Hens poured it on late to beat the Braves, 7-1, at Coolray Field.
The Gwinnett Braves will host two youth baseball camps this summer
The Gwinnett Braves have been on the clock for four weeks, but with no consequences to the players. Beginning this weekend, there will be.
Kyle Davies, like Matt Wisler now, was once a top Atlanta pitching prospect.
LAWRENCEVILLE — Matt Wisler admitted he was a little nervous in his first start for the Gwinnett Braves, but that outing was actually his most effective so far.
LAWRENCEVILLE — Jose Peraza is considered a future leadoff hitter for the Atlanta Braves, but the second baseman has hit in the No. 2 spot of the Gwinnett lineup in all except one game.
Juan Jaime landed on the disabled list after just one ill-fated relief appearance with the Gwinnett Braves
The Gwinnett Braves' first home run at Coolray Field was a walk-off winner Monday night against Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
The Gwinnett Braves split a Sunday doubleheader with the Durham Bulls
The Gwinnett Braves, who were rained out Saturday night in Durham, haven’t fared well against the rest of the International League’s South Division.
Jaime went unclaimed by any other major league team after being designated for assignment by Atlanta and was sent outright to the G-Braves on Friday.
Durham rallied past the Gwinnett Braves for a victory Friday night
NORFOLK, Va. — The Norfolk Tides (9-6) held off a late rally by the Gwinnett Braves (5-9) and hung on for a 4-3 win Thursday afternoon in the finale of the four-game series at Harbor Park.
Behind the clutch hitting of Todd Cunningham, the Gwinnett Braves edged Norfolk 3-2 on Wednesday in Norfolk, Va.
Mike Foltynewicz may be the on the verge of pitching himself off the Gwinnett Braves.
- Uribe: Dodgers-Braves deal done
- G-Braves come back from break to sweep pair from Lehigh Valley
- Former G-Braves manager Brundage sees son graduate from Mill Creek, stays for series
- Braves, Dodgers talk Callaspo-Uribe swap
- G-Braves washed out again, will play two Wednesday
- Quinn has Falcons flying to ball as OTAs open
- Three eighth-inning homers lead Dodgers past Braves
- Other young guns take aim at golf phenom Jordan Spieth
- Carl Edwards another NASCAR first-time winner this season
- LeBron James defends embattled Cavaliers teammate Dellavedova
- Gladiators release home game schedule for 2015-16 season
- Gladiators' King named ECHL equipment manager of year
- Gladiators' painful season at least offers learning opportunities
- Hungry Gladiators rally for 3-2 overtime win in home finale
- Greenville takes shootout to spoil Gladiators comeback
- Gwinnett Gladiators' comeback falls short against Greenville
- Gladiators edge out the Road Warriors, 2-1
- Gladiators officially make Brandt head coach
- Orlando's short-handed goal sinks Gladiators
- Quick start propels Greenville to win over Gladiators
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars