Mycal Jones, Manny Banuelos have big night as G-Braves pound Durham 8-0
Aside from a minor hiccup, the Gwinnett Braves’ bullpen offered their parent club a least a glimmer of hope in Friday’s series opener against Durham
Rain postponed Thursday’s day game between the Gwinnett Braves (25-27) and the Norfolk Tides (30-23) at Harbor Park.
The Gwinnett Braves squeaked out an extra-inning win in the nightcap Wednesday night to split a doubleheader with the Norfolk Tides
NORFOLK, Va. — An RBI single by Mycal Jones in the top of the eighth inning broke a 1-1 tie and propelled the Gwinnett Braves (25-27) to a 2-1 extra-inning victory over the Norfolk Tides (30-23) Wednesday night in the second game of a doubleheader between the two teams at Harbor Park.
After weather issues Tuesday, Gwinnett set for Wednesday doubleheader vs. Tides
Gwinnett Braves’ right-handed pitcher Matt Wisler has been named the league’s Pitcher of the Week for May 25-31
One of the top hitting prospects in baseball a few years ago, Ryan Lavarnway is trying to bounce back with the Gwinnett Braves
LAWRENCEVILLE — It was Superhero night at Coolray Field on Saturday, and Daniel Castro came to the rescue for the Gwinnett Braves.
Cody Martin, recently sent down by the Atlanta Braves, and two relievers combined for a three-hit shutout Friday night as the Gwinnett Braves defeated the Columbus Clippers
LAWRENCEVILLE — The Gwinnett Braves (22-26) had to settle for a split of Thursday’s doubleheader when the Lehigh Valley IronPigs rallied late in the nightcap to beat them 6-4 in eight innings.
Plagued by rain all series, the Gwinnett Braves were delayed again but not derailed in the first of two seven-inning games against Lehigh Valley on Thursday.
Gwinnett Braves sweep pair from Lehigh Valley IronPigs
In his first two years after leaving the Gwinnett Braves, Dave Brundage never got to spend more than four summer days back in his home outside Buford. The Lehigh Valley manager is getting to double that this season.
The Gwinnett Braves were unable Tuesday to resume their suspended game with Lehigh Valley because of more rain, forcing the teams to try to play the equivalent of back-to-back doubleheaders tonight and Thursday.
- Gwinnett Braves top Buffalo Bisons in 13 innings
- Nationals continue dominance over Braves
- Former Berkmar, Georgia Tech standout Tony Akins still thriving in pro basketball
- Shiloh grad, Mercer star Kyle Lewis in College Home Run Derby
- Midsummer dream finish for Busch brothers
- NASCAR, Mark Burnett team up for auto racing TV series
- Williams, Djokovic roll in Wimbledon openers
- Report: Phil Mickelson's money laundered by gambler
- NBA NOTEBOOK: Heat's Dwyane Wade to test free agency market
- Atlanta Hawks' Kyle Korver to undergo second surgery
- Gladiators turn in season-ending roster
- Gladiators get rights to eight players in completion of late-season trades
- Proposed arena renovations wouldn't displace Gladiators
- Gladiators release home game schedule for 2015-16 season
- Gladiators' King named ECHL equipment manager of year
- Gladiators' painful season at least offers learning opportunities
- Hungry Gladiators rally for 3-2 overtime win in home finale
- Greenville takes shootout to spoil Gladiators comeback
- Gwinnett Gladiators' comeback falls short against Greenville
- Gladiators edge out the Road Warriors, 2-1
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars