Joey Terdoslavich is suddenly making what had been a disappointing season look a lot better. To say that the Gwinnett Braves first baseman is locked in is a major understandment.
Gwinnett pitcher Kanekoa Texeira was fined an undisclosed amount by the International League but not suspended after tossing his glove in the direction of the home plate umpire while leaving the field Tuesday night in Charlotte.
The Atlanta Braves were hoping that Shae Simmons would be able to rejoin the team in Pittsburgh on Wednesday.
Christian Bethancourt is on the Gwinnett disabled list, but at least the catcher didn’t suffer anything worse than a contusion when hit by a foul tip.
The Gwinnett Braves rebounded from a rough loss to defeat Charlotte late Tuesday night
Charlotte put up a huge offensive night Monday to rout the Gwinnett Braves
The Gwinnett Braves pulled out a victory over the Norfolk Tides on Sunday night
The Norfolk Tides (59-69) shut out the Gwinnett Braves (55-72) for the second straight game with a 2-0 victory on Saturday night in game two of the three-game series at Harbor Park.
The Norfolk Tides defeated the visiting Gwinnett Braves Friday night
The Gwinnett Braves dropped the series finale of a four-game set on Thursday night to the Pawtucket Red Sox 5-1 at Coolray Field in front of 2,562 fans.
Pawtucket beats Gwinnett Braves 4-3 in a back-and-forth game
Big rally wasted in G-Braves’ loss to Pawtucket
Five Gwinnett Braves pitchers shut down the Tides on Sunday
The Gwinnett Braves sent 10 men to the plate in the first inning and scored five runs with the help of two errors as they never looked in a 7-1 win Saturday against the Norfolk Tides at Coolray Field.
Aaron Northcraft has something to build off of, but still not victory in AAA to his credit
- Sunday's NASCAR race was a microcosm of the Chase
- Defense the concern again for the Atlanta Falcons
- U.S. wins FIBA World Cup behind MVP Kyrie Irving
- Keselowski begins Chase with Chicagoland victory
- Horschel wins Tour Championship, $10 million bonus at East Lake
- FALCONS NOTES: Reaction from Sunday's loss to the Bengals
- Braves lose more ground in wild-card chase
- Even without A.J. Green, Bengals outplay struggling Falcons
- NFL ROUNDUP: Redskins cruise, but lose RGIII to injury
- Rangers wrangle rare consecutive wins against Braves
- Gladiators sign Stamler, another former Greenville Road Warrior
- Gladiators add veteran forward Perdicaro, rookie blueliner Dolan
- Gladiators release exhibition schedule
- Gladiators sign gritty Greenville captain Berkstresser
- Gladiators sign skilled forward Burns out of WHL
- Gladiators bolster blue line with DeHart signing
- Rededicated Walker signs with Gladiators
- Gladiators ink top-tier defenseman Stejskal
- Gladiators name new broadcaster
- Gladiators re-sign stalwart defenseman Spivak
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars