Gwinnett Braves pitcher Tyrell Jenkins has landed on the disabled list because of arm fatigue
TOLEDO, Ohio — The Toledo Mud Hens, on the strength of a six-run first inning, whipped the Gwinnett Braves 8-1 on Tuesday night in the finale of the two-game series at Fifth Third Field.
The Gwinnett Braves plated two runs in the top of the 10th inning and outlasted the Toledo Mud Hens 8-6 Monday night in the opening game of the two-game series at Fifth Third Field
The Columbus Clippers held off a late rally and edged the Gwinnett Braves 4-3 Sunday night in the finale of the four-game series at Huntington Park.
The Gwinnett Braves broke a 3-3 tie with two runs in the top of the seventh inning and beat the Columbus Clippers by a 6-4 score Saturday night
The top two teams in the International League Wild Card standings, the Columbus Clippers and the Gwinnett Braves, split a doubleheader Friday night
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Charlotte Knights (63-57) got a strong effort from right-handed starting pitcher Erik Johnson and beat the Gwinnett Braves (63-55) by a 4-2 score on Thursday night to split the four-game series at BB&T Ballpark.
The G-Braves are alone in second place in the IL South, just four games behind Norfolk and right on Columbus’ heels in the hunt for the wild card.
The Charlotte Knights used a pair of home runs to beat the Gwinnett Braves 3-2 score late Tuesday night in Game 2 of the four-game series at BB&T Ballpark.
The Gwinnett Braves put up five runs in two separate innings and ran away with a 12-3 win over the Charlotte Knights on Monday night in Game 1 of their four-game series at BB&T Ballpark.
The Gwinnett Braves will know a lot more about their wild-card playoff chances when they return home from a 10-game road trip that begins Monday
When the umpire singled safe, Christian Bethancourt went from running around the bases to running toward the outfield.
The Gwinnett Braves have the least homers of any AAA team and are on pace for the lowest total ever by an Atlanta farm team in that classification, but outfielder Cedric Hunter is enjoying a power surge.
Jason Hursh was a disappointment this season as a starter with Class AA Mississippi, adding credence to the belief by some that Atlanta overreached in making him a first-round draft choice in 2013.
With four early runs and Tyrell Jenkins continuing his home scoreless streak, it looked like the Gwinnett Braves were headed to a seventh straight victory.
- U.S. Open's leading men cheering for Serena Slam when play begins Monday
- Former Georgia Bulldog Harman records two hole-in-ones in one PGA Tour round
- Atlanta Falcons make heavy roster cuts
- G-Braves' final game with Olivera ends with costly loss to Norfolk
- Day wins FedExCup opener The Barclays by six shots
- New York pounds Atlanta 20-6 for series sweep
- Severino shuts down Braves in 3-1 win
- Falcons offense stuggles in loss to the Dolphins
- Happy return for Brian McCann to Turner Field | PHOTOS
- G-Braves shutout Norfolk 2-0
- Gladiators sign forwards Condon, Navin and Gibbons
- Treft named new Gladiators broadcaster
- Gladiators sign forwards Brock Higgs and Thomas Frazee for 2015-16 season
- Gladiators release 2015-16 preseason schedule
- Merrifield, Bahngte return to Gladiators for 2015-16 season
- Gwinnett Gladiators sign on as new ECHL affiliate for Boston Bruins
- Gladiators land major piece of puzzle with signing of Derek Nesbitt
- Gladiators sign Todd Fiddler and Ian Barteaux for 2015-16
- Gwinnett Daily Post wins 14 Georgia Sports Writers Association awards
- Patterson returning to Gladiators for 2015-16 season
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars