LAWRENCEVILLE – With the three teams ahead of them in the International League’s South Division having winning records, the Gwinnett Braves spent 99 consecutive days in last place.
LAWRENCEVILLE — With Manny Banuelos going on the Atlanta disabled list because of elbow inflammation, the Braves need a starting pitcher for tonight’s game in Baltimore.
LAWRENCEVILLE — After going much of the season without a true first baseman, the Gwinnett Braves now have two.
LAWRENCEVILLE — As good as Tyrell Jenkins was in his Gwinnett debut two weeks ago, Brian Snitker was quick to put the outing in perspective.
LAWRENCEVILLE — The Gwinnett Braves won a game against Charlotte on Friday night despite having their bench reduced to one position player and using a couple others in unusual spots.
LAWRENCEVILLE — Williams Perez will make his third rehab start for Gwinnett today against Charlotte, with one more likely before the rookie returns to the Atlanta rotation.
The Gwinnett Braves have had to make nearly 150 player moves this season, but previously they had all come before or after games. That wasn’t the case Friday night.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The Rochester Red Wings got a superb effort from young right-hander Jose Berrios and their bullpen to shut out the Gwinnett Braves 4-0 Thursday afternoon in the finale of the four-game series at Frontier Field.
Errors cost G-Braves in Rochester
Todd Cunningham’s two-run home run in the top of the seventh inning, his first of the season, propelled the Gwinnett Braves to a 5-3 win over the Rochester Red Wings
The Gwinnett Braves, behind the pitching of right-handed starter Kanekoa Texeira, beat the Rochester Red Wings 6-3 Monday night
The Syracuse Chiefs got a clutch two-run homer from Chris Nelson in the bottom of the fifth and came from behind to beat the Gwinnett Braves 5-3 Sunday afternoon
The Gwinnett Braves squandered a 5-0 lead Friday night in a loss to the Syracuse Chiefs
Gwinnett gives up two unearned runs on three costly errors to drop road-trip opener
There was no promise of a quick recall when Christian Bethancourt was sent down to Gwinnett by Atlanta on June 15. Quite the opposite.
- G-Braves win fifth in a row by beating Durham 9-3
- Teheran's road struggles continue in loss to Baltimore
- Foltynewicz gets call to fill in for Banuelos
- G-Braves sign first baseman Lennerton
- Jenkins allows two hits over eight innings in G-Braves shutout
- Wieters walk-off homer beats the Braves in the 11th
- Wisler strong again as Braves beat Cardinals
- Short-handed G-Braves beat Charlotte again
- Braves waste another stellar Miller start
- HOF career didn't come easy for Smoltz
- Gladiators sign Todd Fiddler and Ian Barteaux for 2015-16
- Gwinnett Daily Post wins 14 Georgia Sports Writers Association awards
- Patterson returning to Gladiators for 2015-16 season
- Gladiators make Sarig, Buzzeo first signings of 2015-16
- Gladiators turn in season-ending roster
- Gladiators get rights to eight players in completion of late-season trades
- Proposed arena renovations wouldn't displace Gladiators
- Gladiators release home game schedule for 2015-16 season
- Gladiators' King named ECHL equipment manager of year
- Gladiators' painful season at least offers learning opportunities
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars