LAWRENCEVILLE -- Former Georgia Tech star Brandon Boggs hit a go-ahead two-run homer in the bottom of the sixth inning and the bullpen made it stand up as the Gwinnett Braves rallied to knock off Toledo 7-5 at Coolray Field.. Boggs, who was a fourth-round pick in
Braves right-hander coming off Tommy John surgery
A former crowd favorite is returning to Coolray Field and he won't be in a visiting uniform.
Before his demotion to Class AA last season, it was easy to find Joey Terdoslavich after a game.
For seven innings, Gwinnett's Tuesday night game with Louisville was a pitcher's duel. But once the starters were gone, the offense for Louisville did what the G-Braves couldn't.
Gwinnett splits its doubleheader with Louisville on Monday at Coolray Field
Sunday's game at Coolray Field washed out
LAWRENCEVILLE -- Having a prominent Atlanta Brave rehabbing at Coolray Field hasn't paid off in a victory for Gwinnett yet this season.. Brandon Beachy will try to break that streak.. The right-hander, coming back from Tommy John elbow surgery, will start and pitch three innings today as the G
A strength going into the season, the Atlanta bullpen is now very much a concern.. Eric O'Flaherty, diagnosed with an ulnar collateral ligament tear on Saturday, is likely headed to Tommy John reconstructive elbow surgery two days after the Braves lost fellow left-hander Jonny Venters for the same reason
ATLANTA -- The Gwinnett Braves gave out Brandon Beach bobbleheads earlier this season. Now Coolray Field fans will get to see the right-hander pitch.. Beachy, on schedule to return to the Atlanta rotation in the second half of June, will officially begin his 30-day minor league rehab assignment
Omar Poveda worked eight strong innings and was backed up by an 11-hit attack as the Gwinnett Braves held off the Pawtucket Red Sox 6-4 on Thursday.
First baseman drives in four runs in road victory over Pawtucket
The Gwinnett Braves are scheduled to honor Tripp Halstead with a benefit night on June 22.
After shedding 14-game losing streak, Gwinnett wins again over Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
Heyward drives in three runs as Gwinnett defeats Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
- Former Tech star Boggs leads G-Braves to win
- Braves' Gattis reaching folk hero status
- Is the time right to call on Wood?
- Beachy scheduled for Friday rehab start in Gwinnett
- Wesleyan grad Armstrong makes final Dream roster
- HR slugger Gartrell returns to G-Braves
- Hard work has Terdoslavich shining after struggles in 2012 1 comment
- Gattis powers hot Braves to win
- Cops: Man stole, cashed checks written by Falcons players
- Falcons get $200 million loan for new stadium 1 comment
- Gladiators' season ends with loss to Cyclones 1 comment
- Gladiators fall in double overtime
- Gladiators start fast, even series with Cyclones
- Gladiators even series with 3-0 shutout of Cyclones
- Gladiators can't hold off Cyclones in third
- Gladiators only get two home games in semifinals 2 comments
- Gladiators sweep rival Rays in first round
- Gwinnett tops South Carolina 3-1 to take 3-0 series lead
- Thrilling last-second goal gives Gladiators 2-0 series lead
- Gladiators pound rival Rays in playoff opener
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars