Gwinnett will play doubleheader July 11 to make it up
Slugger hit .308 with four homers in season’s first week
On the strength of homeruns by Mark Hamilton and Ernesto Mejia, the Gwinnett Braves beat the Durham Bulls 4-1 on Saturday night at Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
The Gwinnett Gladiators and Greenville Road Warriors traded blow after blow Saturday night, but the Warriors escaped with a 4-3 win Saturday night at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
Atlanta starter Julio Teheran pitched seven strong innings and also had two hits while the Braves used a four-run fifth inning to beat the Washington Nationals 6-2 on Saturday in the second of a three-game series.
Jeff Francoeur hadn’t been a part of a minor league opening day since 2005 and he would have obviously preferred to still be in the majors this time.
Don’t expect Charlie Blackmon to shave any time soon. The beard he grew over the winter has been pretty lucky so far.
Offensive outburst makes new Braves addition Ervin Santana a victor despite up-and-down outing
Chris Johnson's sacrifice fly in the eighth inning propels Atlanta to 2-1 win in Washington's home opener
Back surgery that put Woods out of Masters could also cost him the year's second major
The Gwinnett Gladiators scored four unanswered goals and steamrolled a formidable Greenville team in a 7-3 victory on Friday night.
Gwinnett opens its season on the road against the Bulls
Buck Riddle, who still calls Atlanta home, readily shares his stories of playing for the Atlanta Crackers’ Southern Association championship teams
Guard D.J. Augustin came off the bench to produce his second 20-point effort in three games to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 105-92 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night.
Terdoslavich, Cunningham, Constanza all have big league time
- G-Braves bats heat up on cold night in 15-0 win over Norfolk
- Gwinnett Braves snap skid, earn first home victory of 2014
- Durham spoils opening Gwinnett Braves home series with sweep
- Bulls take first two games of opening home series
- Third triple too much for G-Braves in home opener
- Groundbreaking held for The Views development at Coolray Field
- Fans enjoy G-Braves home opener
- G-Braves lose early lead vs. Norfolk
- Getting to Know ... Austin Rhodes
- G-Braves set for sixth home opener
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- Gladiators rout Jackals in finale 7-0
- Gladiators offer up poor showing in penultimate game
- Resurgent Gladiators focused on positives in final week of season
- Gladiators' Spivak leaves early to play for Israel
- Gladiators edged on road in Greenville
- Gladiators power past potent Greenville for 7-3 victory
- Gladiators stun Greenville with miraculous comeback
- Greenville squeaks by Gladiators after wild third period
- Gladiators bring in two forwards
- Gladiators take down Walleye in shootout
- A change in the number
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Army Parties and Missle Text Messages
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Taking the leap
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with the Gwinnett Gladiators' equipment manager
- Gwinnett Gladiators kick off hockey season
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with WNBA champ Maya Moore