Evoking memories of Tiger Woods' effort 18 years earlier, Jordan Spieth posted a brilliant wire-to-wire victory in the Mastesr
Tiger Woods had a scary wrist injury Sunday, but put together a solid four-round outing in his return at the Masters
Phil Mickelson found his scoring touch at the Masters, a good sign as he pursues a U.S. Open win that would give him a career grand slam
It was a night of missed opportunities for the Gwinnett Braves. Facing Durham in the third game of a four-game set, the G-Braves fell 4-1 in front of 5,372 fans on Saturday night at Coolray Field.
The supposedly rebuilding Atlanta Braves are off to an impressive and unexpected start.
Second baseman Phil Gosselin lined a bases-loaded, two-out single into center field in the eighth inning to give the Atlanta Braves a 5-3 home-opening win over the New York Mets on Friday night.
Guard Kyle Korver and center Al Horford paced another balanced attack, leading the Hawks to a 104-80 victory over the Charlotte Hornets on Friday night at Philips Arena.
Pedro Ciriaco’s 11th-inning drive hung in the air for a pregnant moment before dropping gracefully into shallow right for the game-winning RBI at the stroke of midnight.
Mike Foltynewicz hasn’t always had the best luck on opening days in his career, but the highly regarded righty was sharp in his debut for the Gwinnett Braves on Thursday. He only gave up one run, a solo homer to Joey Butler, in four efficient innings.
MIAMI — Catcher A.J. Pierzynski, making his Atlanta Braves debut, hit a two-run homer to help Atlanta beat the Miami Marlins 2-0 on Wednesday night, capping a three-game sweep at Marlins Park.
The trades that gutted the Atlanta Braves major-league roster brought young talent, and hopefully more victories, to the franchise’s minor-league system
NEW YORK — Forward Al Horford scored 24 points and forward Mike Scott added 20 points, leading the balanced Atlanta Hawks to a textbook 114-111 victory over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night at the Prudential Center, damaging the Nets’ Eastern Conference playoff hopes in the process.
G-Braves take their last on field practice before tomorrow’s season opener
Tyler Murovich did a double fist-pump after roofing the game-winning goal in overtime Wednesday. Murovich was mobbed behind the Evansville net seconds later.
The G-Braves will have more top prospects on their roster than they’ve ever had in Gwinnett. Entering the seventh season on Thursday with a home opener against the Durham Bulls, the G-Braves have the top three, and five of the top 30 Atlanta Braves prospects.
- Gwinnett Braves power outage finally comes to an end
- G-Braves lose fifth straight, fall to Charlotte 6-2
- G-Braves' Matt Wisler makes good first impression
- Elbow injury lands Brady Feigl on G-Braves' DL
- G-Braves fall in another extra-inning game
- Banuelos fans 7 in G-Braves' 5-3 loss to Charlotte
- Extra inning HR lifts Norfolk past G-Braves 3-1
- Ciriaco delivers game-winner again for Gwinnett Braves
- Matt Wisler shines in debut, leads Gwinnett Braves win
- G-Braves can't get big hit in loss to Durham
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- Gladiators' painful season at least offers learning opportunities
- Hungry Gladiators rally for 3-2 overtime win in home finale
- Greenville takes shootout to spoil Gladiators comeback
- Gwinnett Gladiators' comeback falls short against Greenville
- Gladiators edge out the Road Warriors, 2-1
- Gladiators officially make Brandt head coach
- Orlando's short-handed goal sinks Gladiators
- Quick start propels Greenville to win over Gladiators
- Gladiators rally to beat Orlando in overtime
- Gladiators sign a pair of Mercyhurst Lakers
- A change in the number
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Army Parties and Missle Text Messages
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Taking the leap
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with the Gwinnett Gladiators' equipment manager
- Gwinnett Gladiators kick off hockey season
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with WNBA champ Maya Moore